TF2MAPS.NET returns with their Summer Jam! Makers are invited to create maps, taunt, hats, stories, songs, weapon effects, cosmetic, game modes… Pretty much anything for Team Fortress 2.
- Make something for or about Team Fortress 2.
- Do not start before 6pm GMT Friday 22nd July. Finish before 6pm GMT Monday 25th July.
- You can plan before the Jam starts if you want, but don’t start working! (See the FAQ for more on this).
- Before time ends, post a thread for your content in the jam subforum (which will open soon).
- This lets everyone see what everyone has done, and provide help and feedback.
- We also might have neat stuff like forum medals for entrants – if you haven’t put a thread in there, you won’t get this!
- You can have one thread for multiple projects if you want.
- You may use publicly available resources or tools such as ABS’s Mappers Resource or Fuse, but you must credit them appropriately.
- This also applies to custom content – use it, but let everyone know where you got it from.
Learn more on tf2maps.net.