1. TOURNAMENT SERVERS

darwin.snipezilla.com:27015(74.91.122.168:27015)
    darwin.snipezilla.com:27016(74.91.122.168:27016)
    Command: !sz, !menu

2 New Servers?

Discussion in 'Snipin's a good job, mate!' started by ΩhiteΣtripeʐ, Feb 15, 2014.

1. ΩhiteΣtripeʐ

ΩhiteΣtripeʐ Autism Speaks SNIPEZILLA

So we have two new servers?

2. cedde

cedde Snipin's a good job, mate! Staff Member SNIPEZILLA Admin.Sʐ Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ-

not enough?
    :p

3. ΩhiteΣtripeʐ

I just didnt see any post about it, happened to see the new HL stats have two new live view tabs. What's the reasoning and the goal of these new servers?

4. cedde

cedde Snipin's a good job, mate! Staff Member SNIPEZILLA Admin.Sʐ Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ-

Don't know yet, will see how it goes.

ΩhiteΣtripeʐ likes this.
  5. cedde

They are not my server by the way, i team up with crab

6. ΩhiteΣtripeʐ

Oh I didnt know, maybe you guys should add a short essay about what drives ya'll to create these servers and the purpose. I know to me I might be able to deduce why, however an explanation gives your admins a guide to administer the servers.

7. w3w.d0pe°e$

w3w.d0pe°e$ Newbie Zilla Sʐ Tournament

The servers are running smoothly! Is one of the servers going to be headshots only? And one is going to be an all class server?

8. ΩhiteΣtripeʐ

Looks like one is permanent Sniper orange... yahhh!(sarcasm).

9. w3w.d0pe°e$

I want sn_spacesniper and sn_snipechete back.

10. cedde

I though it was already headshot only (i must be a good sniper) ;)

For the new servers, i'm not sure what to do: the 18 slots, maybe one will be trash later as i'm not sure there is need for 2 sniper only server, even if snipin' a good job is often full. We will see. But in the mean time i hope we can organize some competitive events (probably on you call that snipin'). Rank or not, team/clan, with bonus? we need to think about that.

The 26 slots is unfortunately too big for a sniper only. I already think 18 is a mess on 90% of the maps.
    For now, it is all orange (4 maps) which actually can be quite interesting and challenging with 26 people, with the same rule: 1 spy per team and since i like Payload (am i the only one?), as maps are perfect for a sniping job (alleyway), i really like to test with sniper only (+1 spy+1 medic). Maybe 1 special night a week?

:D

w3w.d0pe°e$ likes this.
  11. cedde

is it call sn_spacesniper_f ? i can put this one in the nominate

12. w3w.d0pe°e$

I think it is just " sn_spacesniper".

13. J.D. wHO DAt

J.D. wHO DAt Moderator Staff Member Moderator The Enforcer -Sʐ- Admin.Sʐ

payload with snipers only would be really freaking cool......I would love to give that a shot

cedde and w3w.d0pe°e$ like this.
  14. cedde

I switched the server to Payload (on next map change as usual). tomorrow night, i hope we all go there.
    I have prepared 3 game mod for this server: orange, Payload and Payload Race. So it's fast to switch. And there will be probably some server adjustment to do, as it's kinda new game play.
    :D:D:D

w3w.d0pe°e$ likes this.
  15. w3w.d0pe°e$

I can't wait to try it out. :D

16. ΩhiteΣtripeʐ

I'm interested to see how this plays out.

17. cedde

me too! just need people to show up lol

18. w3w.d0pe°e$

When is it? I'll invite some friends.

19. cedde

it was now! i invited you. I come back later, in 1-2 hours. Have to watch the walking dead :eek:

20. cedde

We should have done Payload sooner. It was fun. Not sure if we need a Medic, maybe only for the Red team.
    Same for spy, it should be unlock after 4-5 snipers first.
    Also, what about the backstabbing, should we keep the same rules?
    :) :p:D