1. TOURNAMENT SERVERS

darwin.snipezilla.com:27015(74.91.122.168:27015)
    darwin.snipezilla.com:27016(74.91.122.168:27016)
    Command: !sz, !menu

Admin Application

Discussion in 'Sz Admin Request' started by Trees, Jan 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trees

Trees Baby Zilla

Name:
    Trees

What are your personal interests or hobbies?
    Videogames, Kangaroos

How did you come across the Snipezilla Server?
    Server Browser

Why do you want to be an admin?
    >To kick that one guy who keeps backstabing and doesn't know English
    >To ban late night hackers. I don't know why they play so late on a server with six people.
    >Get a team scramble vote going. I understand that in order to improve you need to be challenged but sometimes (especially on maps where people have to "walk out" to the main sniping area) one side will be getting dominated. To newer players this can be very frustrating as they have no chance to even try to get kills. I'd hope a team scramble would split up the more experienced players. That way newer players can have some team support, while topscorers are paired against each other. I don't know if scramble is in the admin/vote menu but it totally should be.

What do you most enjoy about Snipezilla?
    Snipin'

2. Darth Doggy

Darth Doggy It's Doge time!! Staff Member Administrator Moderator Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ- Lord of the Memes Admin.Sʐ

Cheers for the submission, Trees!
    There will be a thread made for admins to discuss this submission and we will respond as soon as possible! You will be notified via the forums and/or steam once the decision has been made! The decision might take up to a week (max.), and if that is the case, then you’ll be notified as to why. Also, admins have the freedom to ask you questions, if such arise, concerning your submission.

PS: Scramble vote isn't a bad idea!

Good Luck ;)
    - Nate

3. cedde

cedde Snipin's a good job, mate! Staff Member SNIPEZILLA Admin.Sʐ Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ-

You good to go Trees, Join the admin group and Doggy will take care of the setup.

4. Darth Doggy

Darth Doggy It's Doge time!! Staff Member Administrator Moderator Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ- Lord of the Memes Admin.Sʐ

Aighty then. Welcome to the club, Trees!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.