1. TOURNAMENT SERVERS

darwin.snipezilla.com:27015(74.91.122.168:27015)
    darwin.snipezilla.com:27016(74.91.122.168:27016)
    Command: !sz, !menu

Admin Application

Discussion in 'Sz Admin Request' started by ExplosiveDeer, Jan 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ExplosiveDeer

ExplosiveDeer Rocket Man Staff Member The Mapper Admin.Sʐ

Name (Nickname is also acceptable)
    ExplosiveDeer (No, not "Exploding Deer")

What are your personal interests or hobbies?
    Bare with me, a wall of text is incoming.
    I'm attending university for an IT Major, and plan on moving from Florida to Seattle, Washington as soon as I get my bachelors. At my current job I was lucky enough to find someone that has connections to Bungie and Valve :D To put it plain and simple, I wan't to work in game development.

I also enjoy actually playing the games. I have a collection of over 140 different titles, with some of the classics like Tomb Raider, Half Life, (Recoil won't work anymore D:), Unreal Tournament, Quake, all the way to current titles like Bioshock, Battlefield 4, and I'm waiting for Watch Dogs, as well as Elder Scrolls Online.

Over the year's I've hosted a multitude of game servers, Half Life 2 - DM, Call of Duty 2, Minecraft (Before it was overrun...), and have had a hand in the administration of a Gmod RP server and a TF2 Dedicated server.

How did you come across the Snipezilla server?
    I thought I'd always play as the Soldier in TF2, but I picked up sniping while playing on an Orange_CP map, a tower in the center with a cp, and 2 cp's on either side. After a good amount of duels on the server as sniper versus sniper I decided to get more serious about it and searched for a Sniper Server and low and behold I found SnipeZilla!

Why do you want to become an admin? (Motivation)
    Let's be honest, everyone loves the Orange maps, with and without the bridge, but time and time again fuzzbrains find it funny to backstab or run around with their little enforcers. I love to snipe, and I also love the concept of going across a bridge with the entire enemy team attempting to shoot you off it (J.D!). I tend to join in the mornings EST -5 before I head off for work and <Evolve>(LoGa) -_- is occasionally on. I don't want admin for the recognition, I only want it for the times its needed. I don't like seeing a good server empty!

What do you most enjoy about Snipezilla?
    I never have ping issues which really counts in sniper servers, which is why I favor SnipeZilla over any other sniper server out there! I also can't leave out messing with J.D Who Dat, if you push him enough like I do he'll resort to ANYTHING :p *cough*sleeper/huntsman*cough*

Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:6047325

2. cedde

cedde Snipin's a good job, mate! Staff Member SNIPEZILLA Admin.Sʐ Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ-

Last edited: Feb 1, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.