1. TOURNAMENT SERVERS

darwin.snipezilla.com:27015(74.91.122.168:27015)
    darwin.snipezilla.com:27016(74.91.122.168:27016)
    Command: !sz, !menu

Admin Request: Charleston

Discussion in 'Sz Admin Request' started by Mykology, Jun 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mykology

Mykology Baby Zilla Admin.Sʐ

Name (Nickname is also acceptable)

Charleston

What are your personal interests or hobbies?
    I personally enjoy working on vehicles. I dabble a bit in computer building and modification. I also very much enjoy cruising countrysides, listening to music, and working.

How did you come across the Snipezilla server?
    It was a while back. I'm not 100% certain as to what drew me into the servers to begin with, however, I am glad that I had! This server has helped me grow as a sniper and made me much better than I ever expected to be. I also met a lot of exceptional ladies and gentlemen along the way.

Why do you want to become an admin? (Motivation)
    I'd like to be able to contribute more to this community by helping keep the servers as clean, and as hacker-free as possible. I also have very extensive experience in moderating, running and maintaining TF2 servers (working with source engine and source mod almost religiously for years), and feel I could have a real impact in the continued development of this server.

What do you most enjoy about Snipezilla?
    I really, really enjoy the community of Snipezilla. I love the complex and challenging environment this server provides, and it always keeps me on my toes when more experienced foes come along. I never get this out of other sniper servers nowadays. It's almost like this server is the last bastion of SvS competition, and I would like to assist however I can in order to prolong this wonderful experience. The friends and people I've met on this server has made a real positive impact on me - and I can't thank this community enough. I also love the staff team that the server has. They are very professional and are always available to help me should the need arise. These characteristics that this team possesses motivates me to be part of it.

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:29447197

2. DrunkDoc

DrunkDoc Sz. Personnel Manager Staff Member Administrator Moderator Admin.Sʐ King of the Bitch Fight -Sʐ- "Drunk"

Thanks for submission, passing it along.

Mykology likes this.
  3. Husky

Husky Coffee Addict Staff Member Administrator Moderator Admin.Sʐ

no objections from me

Mykology likes this.
  4. Hate Machine

Hate Machine .hac Staff Member Sʐ Tournament Admin.Sʐ

Trying to be as unbiased as I can be, I believe Charleston would be a great addition to the team. He does have great knowledge of cheaters as he as helped me in the past in identifying someone as a potential hacker or just somebody with a unique style of playing. Never or hardly gets upset with people unless they are obviously trying to be disruptive in any way, and also shows good incentive to do better in what he does....I mean...The nigga is a manager irl ;) You got my vote brotha.

Mykology likes this.
  5. Husky

Husky Coffee Addict Staff Member Administrator Moderator Admin.Sʐ

After some discussion privately with a few others i'm just gonna put it in as accepted!

Hate Machine and Mykology like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.