1. TOURNAMENT SERVERS

darwin.snipezilla.com:27015(74.91.122.168:27015)
    darwin.snipezilla.com:27016(74.91.122.168:27016)
    Command: !sz, !menu

Overwatch Anyone

Discussion in 'PC Games Discussion' started by cedde, Jun 6, 2016.

1. cedde

cedde Snipin's a good job, mate! Staff Member SNIPEZILLA Admin.Sʐ Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ-

Any Overwatch players here? Just got the game: Not bad.
    Not sure how to select or fav a server though :D

2. DrunkDoc

DrunkDoc Sz. Personnel Manager Staff Member Administrator Moderator Admin.Sʐ King of the Bitch Fight -Sʐ- "Drunk"

i might get it :p just for you

3. (EC) ^Σ§Ƈ^ mr_anderson

(EC) ^Σ§Ƈ^ mr_anderson Baby Zilla Sʐ Tournament Admin.Sʐ

Thinking about it. Though it means it will take time away from playing TF2 on SZ. :)

DrunkDoc likes this.
  4. DrunkDoc

DrunkDoc Sz. Personnel Manager Staff Member Administrator Moderator Admin.Sʐ King of the Bitch Fight -Sʐ- "Drunk"

such dedication <3

5. cedde

cedde Snipin's a good job, mate! Staff Member SNIPEZILLA Admin.Sʐ Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ-

My 1st impression is not as good as TF2 but if Overwatch was called TF3, I would say the payload mode is now better :D

6. ΩhiteΣtripeʐ

ΩhiteΣtripeʐ Autism Speaks SNIPEZILLA

Why are you talking to yourself.

I watched the stream you sent me and my first impression is that it looks a bit cheezy. Not enough playable classes, the play style seems repetitive, and strategies seem basic to say the least.

I think we tend to gravitate to TF2 due to its immersive play styles, it has many classes, and there are a ton of ways to play those classes.

So my conclusion is; why are you trying to take us away from TF2? If anything we should all get down on some civ 5.

7. ΩhiteΣtripeʐ

same fag

8. DrunkDoc

idiot i was talking about anderson

9. ΩhiteΣtripeʐ

wow watch the language, there are kids here. geez

10. Cats

Cats #hs Staff Member SNIPEZILLA Sʐ Tournament Admin.Sʐ

There are no dedicated servers yet and if they don't add them, it's community is gonna fall

11. ΩhiteΣtripeʐ

almost seems like a dota rpg.

12. Cats

Yeah no, it's a very fast paced fps game. Even faster paced than TF2 which is incredible, they're gonna have a hard time making an eSport out of it.

13. ΩhiteΣtripeʐ

I agree... i wouldn't buy it with stolen money from a hooker.

14. Husky

Husky Coffee Addict Staff Member Administrator Moderator Admin.Sʐ

I can't run it

DrunkDoc likes this.
  15. vil

vil Baby Zilla

Overhyped and overrated.

16. DrunkDoc

and overpriced!

17. cedde

it's an OK game -overhyped. Some of the maps are very well made. But like Cats mentioned it will hard to build or follow a community around Overwatch, only Quickmatch! with, however, an option to make your own party (mode, maps) with friends only.
    On a positive note, this is TF2 (literally) made by Blizzard with a better tactical approach (team must be balanced to win etc.), 6v6, nice environment.
    The most annoying thing right now is to have only one primary gun (still don't know what the hell is this sticky thing I always throw on the floor -secondary weapon/thing?)

[​IMG]
    :) $40 well spent.

18. Cats

For the amount of content it has, it's not worth $40. The gameplay is fun, but it doesn't have enough features/maps yet to justify the price in my opinion. Also, 20 ticks servers.

DrunkDoc likes this.
  19. ΩhiteΣtripeʐ

after you told me you were trying to get a refund. :rolleyes:

20. cedde

Console :rolleyes:. I hope they will change that, it feels so laaaggy...

For a different story :rolleyes: