1. TOURNAMENT SERVERS

darwin.snipezilla.com:27015(74.91.122.168:27015)
    darwin.snipezilla.com:27016(74.91.122.168:27016)
    Command: !sz, !menu

Application

Discussion in 'Sz Admin Request' started by greenday230, Jan 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greenday230

greenday230 Baby Zilla

Name (Nickname is also acceptable)
    Brendan, my nickname is B or Bren.

What are your personal interests or hobbies?
    I am a goalkeeper for soccer. I like music very much, I usually listen to music while sniping as well. I am a drummer as well. I also like PC gaming.

How did you come across the Snipezilla server?
    I was looking around on Google for a good sniper only server. I found this one and fell in love with the community and maps.

Why do you want to become an admin? (Motivation)
    I am on a lot, sometimes admins aren't on. I would like to put a foot down on cheaters. Cheaters make the game less fun and don't let the game flow as it should.

What do you most enjoy about Snipezilla?
    I love all the players. The admins are so nice and I'm friends with Lone Spirit! I love the community of snipers who just want to have fun. I have made tons of friends on this server and I'm looking to make many more! This is actually the only server on Team Fortress 2 I go on. I don't like any other server because there's nothing like playing video games with your friends! I love Snipezilla and I'll continue using it til' the end of TF2!​

2. cedde

cedde Snipin's a good job, mate! Staff Member SNIPEZILLA Admin.Sʐ Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ-

3. J.D. wHO DAt

J.D. wHO DAt Moderator Staff Member Moderator The Enforcer -Sʐ- Admin.Sʐ

Are there different levels of admin?

4. Perish ♪

Perish ♪ Oink oink Staff Member -Sʐ- Admin.Sʐ

IIRC some people are only half-admins. *shrugs*

But I suppose it might be a good idea to have a an extra hierarchy for more senior Administrators.

5. J.D. wHO DAt

I guess I have lowest. Kick,ban,vote what I have, works well for me.

6. cedde

cedde Snipin's a good job, mate! Staff Member SNIPEZILLA Admin.Sʐ Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ-

Yes 2, me and everyone else ;)
    Just kidding, Same options for everybody. However Sourcebans management is limited to 2 admins now (you and doggy): it was too messy and hard to follow the ban and unban situation last year. Doesn't mean you both are more 'power', just mean the rule will be more follow: An admin who ban can only unban his ban.

There is a new group with players who can vote and change map (?), but they are not Admin, even the command is the same !admin o_O. They can be ban, an Admin no.

7. cedde

You cannot change map?

8. J.D. wHO DAt

Nope. kick player ban player vote ban vote kick, vote silence, and mute/silence player. That is what I work with. If I want to "try" to change the map I nominate and rtv.

Not a big deal Cedde, kicking back stabbers, non amby users, and hackers Really what admin about.....I would feel special if I had a reserve slot though lol.

9. cedde

I'm curious to know who doesn't have access to the map besides you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.