1. TOURNAMENT SERVERS

darwin.snipezilla.com:27015(74.91.122.168:27015)
    darwin.snipezilla.com:27016(74.91.122.168:27016)
    Command: !sz, !menu

Back at again with the CRC hmm

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HEI, Feb 22, 2017.

1. HEI

HEI Im lovin it

So Ive gotten a new computer and I cant seem to join snipezilla
    Ive tried everything downloading the maps changing the settings maybe you guys can help?
    it says couldnt CRC map

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
  2. cedde

cedde Snipin's a good job, mate! Staff Member SNIPEZILLA Admin.Sʐ Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ-

never heard of this problem before.
    Either the download server was offline and you re fine now or you should try to delete all maps form download/maps and see...

3. HEI

HEI Im lovin it

nope still dosent work this is really frustrating me but I think Ive found the problem but I dont know how to fix it see I think the map files are getting corrupted before they can download,cuz when igo to custom maps it says they were only a 1kb download still dont know how to fix that tho

4. cedde

cedde Snipin's a good job, mate! Staff Member SNIPEZILLA Admin.Sʐ Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ-

maybe a firewall issue.

5. HEI

HEI Im lovin it

so when I downlaod the maps from here it works and downloads fully but I still cant join the server even when its on that map but wen its dowloads from the server it dosent dowload fully(and I have it set to allow all custom files)

6. HEI

HEI Im lovin it

well now its really pissing me off cuz I can join every server except snipezilla

7. cedde

SnipeZilla uses pure server mode sv_pure=1: On the next map change, the server will ensure that the content (materials, models, and sounds) on client machines matches what is specified.
    By default, the server will kick clients whose custom content varies from that the server is using.

If you don't use any shabby contents, delete the customs folders and re-download TF2 (or check integrity).

8. HEI

HEI Im lovin it

I will try it thanks for the help :)

9. HEI

HEI Im lovin it

So I can join snipers ridge but nothing else :/

10. cedde

It's a good map!

11. HEI

HEI Im lovin it

that the server only rotates to 1/40 of the time

12. HEI

HEI Im lovin it

hOLY f***ING SHITE I DID IT I just have to download the map if the map switches and I dont have it I just did some experimenting lool thanks for your time cedde:).

13. cedde

Good for you. You didn't have to delete your materials, only to download all maps?