1. TOURNAMENT SERVERS

darwin.snipezilla.com:27015(74.91.122.168:27015)
    darwin.snipezilla.com:27016(74.91.122.168:27016)
    Command: !sz, !menu

Ban Appeal:I'm Sorry

Discussion in 'Ban / Unban Requests' started by TAoW Hunter, Jun 7, 2019.

Tags:
  1. TAoW Hunter

TAoW Hunter Baby Zilla

Hey. Me again, waited a year before asking if I could be unbanned from your servers because I still want to be able to play on them...

I was banned on my alt for hacking, which was a year ago and I have no excuses but I just really want a second chance. I tried once, and waited for a long time, and now im trying again.

You guys can make fun of me, slay me whenever you want, randomly kick me, but I just want to play on your servers again, because after being banned I just fell and haven't seen another good SVS server.

SMAC banned me.

STEAM_0:0:0--For some reason this is what SteamID Finder shows._I made a screen snip showing that I refreshed it and it still shows this.

Now I understand I hacked, I admit I hacked, I just wanted to see what it would do I understand it ruins the game that's why I went onto a 4 player server named Team Fortress 2. If you look at the banned account theres only 1 kill because when I noticed where I was I left, but SMAC already got me. I really just wanna snipe again, I haven't been able to do an SVS in a long time and when I was on SnipeZilla I actually had a lot of fun being dominated by maf, zachas, cats, and a lot of other people. And it sparked something in me to actually try sniper, so I started getting better, then I had to dump it all away, but I really want a second chance, literally if I do something that's even a sub to anything against the rules, you guys can perm ban me, and I wont appeal my ban. But I really just want a second chance....

Ill do anything.

Attached Files:

2. Mykology

Mykology Baby Zilla Admin.Sʐ

Your Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:208578952.

As for the actual appeal, there's a zero tolerance policy on hacking. Get caught hacking, and that's the death sentence. There's no coming back from that. It's better to avoid anthrax rather than drink it to see what happens!

No.

maxXup likes this.