1. TOURNAMENT SERVERS

darwin.snipezilla.com:27015(74.91.122.168:27015)
    darwin.snipezilla.com:27016(74.91.122.168:27016)
    Command: !sz, !menu

Banned ??!!

Discussion in 'Ban / Unban Requests' started by Pocahontas, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Pocahontas

Pocahontas Baby Zilla

I was playing on your server for some time when I suddently got banned without being given any specific reason, may I know why ? Thank you for your time.

steam id : STEAM_0:0:24870827

2. cedde

cedde Snipin's a good job, mate! Staff Member SNIPEZILLA Admin.Sʐ Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ-

3. Pocahontas

Pocahontas Baby Zilla

It doesn't matter what steam id I give , it doesn't change the fact that I still got banned for playing legitimately. Maybe if your admins actually were good snipers themselves you could back up the ban. Even yourself can't give me an exact reason as to why it happened in the first place. I was playing on your server against really bad players , killing them constantly because they were obviously messing around since the map was , of course , orange with bridge. If I got banned for "aimbotting" please be aware that sniping targets that stand still on sniper maps isn't the hardest thing to achieve in a videogame.

Ps : It doesn't take a genius to find out someone's else ip , detective. I'm free to use whatever account I want when i'm playing my games.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2014
  4. cedde

cedde Snipin's a good job, mate! Staff Member SNIPEZILLA Admin.Sʐ Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ-

Hi.
    Sorry if I have offense you. Didn't mean to.
    I will ask wew the reason he banned you or better he explains here.
    On Snipezilla Admins can permanently ban only for cheating.
    I only look at your score and it does look like someone with some aiming help.
    -but what do I know.

5. Pocahontas

Pocahontas Baby Zilla

Hey ! I have the reputation in the SvS community to be an opportunist and being sneaky lol. That goes a long way for K/D r. But yea , thanks a lot for your reply. I don't mean to offend anyone either ...

6. Darth Doggy

Darth Doggy It's Doge time!! Staff Member Administrator Moderator Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ- Lord of the Memes Admin.Sʐ

I can vouch for Pocahontas... or twisty, even though I've only heard of the name. Saw the impressive Kpm (from view server menu) and decided to spectate and make sure. Impressive player with a somewhat over-revealing profile picture lol. I can only vouch for that occurance though. Wouldn't make sense to bother with aimbot.