1. TOURNAMENT SERVERS

darwin.snipezilla.com:27015(74.91.122.168:27015)
    darwin.snipezilla.com:27016(74.91.122.168:27016)
    Command: !sz, !menu

Battlefield Battlefield 4

Discussion in 'PC Games Discussion' started by ExplosiveDeer, Mar 11, 2014.

1. ExplosiveDeer

ExplosiveDeer Rocket Man Staff Member The Mapper Admin.Sʐ

Now, I'm not sure many of you here play Battlefield, but what I can surmise is that most of you know just how many complaints there were about Battlefield 4 and its bugs. I can agree! It was very buggy when first released, and who is to blame? Most people say DICE... I say EA. Mainly because EA pushed DICE to release the game around the release of Call of Duty: Ghost (uh.. CoD10? I've lost count...) Which was, to be honest, VERY UNNECESSARY. The only thing Call of Duty: Ghost had going for it, was the complicated AI that they put into the fish... DOG.

Anyways, I'm not here to argue this or that! I'm here to show you guys something I did in my spare time. (I'm talking like, 10 minutes.) But I find it quite lovely, because the minute I saw the original trailer for this Battlefield 4 Map, I new instantly Led Zeppelin's "Hey Hey What Can I Do Now" would fit so perfectly, I wouldn't have to adjust the timing a single second, and this is proven by some slow motion jet skii action. I highly recommend you watch it and feel the hype I did!

For those interested in just what kind of bugs there were to joyfully play around with ;)
    Please do excuse the obvious frame rate issues! If the card was having a seizure, I'm quite certain fps drops were bound to happen when trying to also record!

ΩhiteΣtripeʐ and cedde like this.
  2. cedde

cedde Snipin's a good job, mate! Staff Member SNIPEZILLA Admin.Sʐ Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ-

Whoa, you have some talent!

3. ExplosiveDeer

ExplosiveDeer Rocket Man Staff Member The Mapper Admin.Sʐ

Thanks ;) Gonna start pushing out everything I know I can do and see where it gets me!
    I already have plans for valve, but I do also plan on making a top-notch rig to record gaming content, as well as perhaps compose 'Bitcore' related music (8 bit music like Chibi-Tech's "Love is insecureable")

ΩhiteΣtripeʐ likes this.
  4. J.D. wHO DAt

J.D. wHO DAt Moderator Staff Member Moderator The Enforcer -Sʐ- Admin.Sʐ

I think I am going to record some awesome moments while sniping give them to deer so he can make a bad ass montage and everyone can appreciate wholeheartedly for the rigorous efforts.

When I say everybody....I mean a lots of people on SZ server

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2014