1. TOURNAMENT SERVERS

darwin.snipezilla.com:27015(74.91.122.168:27015)
    darwin.snipezilla.com:27016(74.91.122.168:27016)
    Command: !sz, !menu

bayaresh's Admin Request

Discussion in 'Sz Admin Request' started by bayaresh, Apr 6, 2018.

1. bayaresh

bayaresh Baby Zilla

Name (Nickname is also acceptable)

bayaresh

Sorry, I don't feel secure about giving out my real name right now; it's something I primarily tell friends that I am able to trust

What are your personal interests or hobbies?

I enjoy playing basketball, art, and playing video games! I also plan to enter the field of software development as my major in college.

How did you come across the Snipezilla server?

When I was new to Team Fortress 2, I had seen montages and frag videos of skilled players having fun playing different classes, and after discovering sniping, I loaded up tf2, typed "sniper" into the search bar, and started playing.

Why do you want to become an admin? (Motivation)

I want to be a Snipezilla admin primarily because of the lack of active administrative players that I've seen recently, and because I want to give the gamemode a fresh sense of character. Usually when I'm on and I run into a cheater, there are hardly and admins that are available to handle the problem swiftly. Most of you that have played for a few years when the server was much more popular may not always be available to snipe, and my goal is to be a new face here to ensure that this experience is both satisfying and nontoxic as possible.

What do you most enjoy about Snipezilla?

The thing I enjoy the most is simply the experience offered by sniper versus sniper. When I began playing, I was much more arrogant and irritable than I am today. By playing this gamemode with this community I have learned a perspective about gaming that showed me that this is just a game above all else. Having fun, chilling, and simply sniping with people in this community has been one of the best experiences of my childhood.

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:154694924

Sniping's a good job, mate!

Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
    spl and GaliraM like this.
  2. bayaresh

bayaresh Baby Zilla

I don't know how to get rid of the signature; I had no idea that it was there.

3. DrunkDoc

DrunkDoc Sz. Personnel Manager Staff Member Administrator Moderator Admin.Sʐ King of the Bitch Fight -Sʐ- "Drunk"

i deleted your signature

tales likes this.
  4. Mixup

Mixup Newbie Zilla Staff Member Sʐ Tournament «+» Admin.Sʐ

The age worries me a bit.

5. shortydog

shortydog Baby Zilla Staff Member Admin.Sʐ

The age does worry me too but that was a well thought out request that shows maturity. He is very active on the servers and has always been a stand up person and player. I give him my vote.

Mykology and GaliraM like this.