1. TOURNAMENT SERVERS

darwin.snipezilla.com:27015(74.91.122.168:27015)
    darwin.snipezilla.com:27016(74.91.122.168:27016)
    Command: !sz, !menu

Best Character in "Clue" board game?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by †TFD† Dman13146, Feb 20, 2017.

Best Clue Character

1. Mustard

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Green

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. White

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Scarlet

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  5. Peacock

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Plum

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. †TFD† Dman13146

†TFD† Dman13146 El No-Scope Master

If you've never heard of the game "Superfight", its a card game where you argue about who would win fights to the death. Amazing game, great to play with intelligent friends and such.

One fight that came up was Colonel Mustard from "Clue" who can freeze time while holding breath and is armed with an electric whip against "Jason" from the horror movie who's armed with a chainsaw and can fly when no one is looking.

Mustard obviously wins. But the argument then proceeded to continue to an argument about if Colonel mustard is even the best clue character (Which of course he is) but my friend insists that Mr.Green is superior.

Someone please settle this argument.

2. cedde

cedde Snipin's a good job, mate! Staff Member SNIPEZILLA Admin.Sʐ Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ-

3. †TFD† Dman13146

Didnt even know there was a digital version xD

Yea, the physical card game. Second link. GOt a group of pals we all play together with.

4. DrunkDoc

DrunkDoc Sz. Personnel Manager Staff Member Administrator Moderator Admin.Sʐ King of the Bitch Fight -Sʐ- "Drunk"

scarlet ftw

5. †TFD† Dman13146

I think you're highly mistaken. Scarlet would be the first to go in the Clue Thunder-dome

6. fittydubs

fittydubs Baby Zilla Get Off Me!

guaranteed mustard no contest