1. TOURNAMENT SERVERS

darwin.snipezilla.com:27015(74.91.122.168:27015)
    darwin.snipezilla.com:27016(74.91.122.168:27016)
    Command: !sz, !menu

Complaints/Questions = Explanation

Discussion in 'Snipin's a good job, mate!' started by w3w.d0pe°e$, Mar 21, 2014.

1. w3w.d0pe°e$

w3w.d0pe°e$ Newbie Zilla Sʐ Tournament

I created this thread because I want to know your guys' opinions (explain) and to tell the SnipeZillas the answer to their questions.

Topic: When I go to Sz server, I have been getting a lot of questions about the "Spy" being allowed to be played. They ask me,"Why is Spy allowed in this server if we are not allowed to backstab in the server?"

2. ΩhiteΣtripeʐ

ΩhiteΣtripeʐ Autism Speaks SNIPEZILLA

Technically you can headshot with the ambassador, and Who dat loves playing spy.

3. Darth Doggy

Darth Doggy It's Doge time!! Staff Member Administrator Moderator Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ- Lord of the Memes Admin.Sʐ

Well, as far as the usual explanation goes, spies can headshoot, and there were originally a few people who liked to play spy amby instead of sniper. That and it made the game more interesting, so they were implemented. The Orange_Nobridge was to try and change the balance of the spy's gameplay (as well as give a break from the charming spawncamping), so that people would try and headshoot with them and to prevent any more backstabs, as people get incredibly frustrated by backstab deaths. I agree that there isn't really any clear indication given on the server as to why though.

4. J.D. wHO DAt

J.D. wHO DAt Moderator Staff Member Moderator The Enforcer -Sʐ- Admin.Sʐ

Next time they ask why spy is allowed, inform them it is for amby headshots and if they still don't like it tell them to try it out, they will stop talking once they realize how difficult it is.

ΩhiteΣtripeʐ likes this.
  5. ΩhiteΣtripeʐ

Amby HS is difficult mode. Would be similar to getting HS unscoped.

6. J.D. wHO DAt

J.D. wHO DAt Moderator Staff Member Moderator The Enforcer -Sʐ- Admin.Sʐ

Can you get a headshot scoped? And if you can how much damage is it worth?

7. ΩhiteΣtripeʐ

No wish it was possible though. Would be use full for those close encounters.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
    Mixup likes this.