1. TOURNAMENT SERVERS

darwin.snipezilla.com:27015(74.91.122.168:27015)
    darwin.snipezilla.com:27016(74.91.122.168:27016)
    Command: !sz, !menu

CSGO CSGO; Is it Worth Buying?

Discussion in 'PC Games Discussion' started by Sweet Sparkling Jarate, Mar 14, 2015.

1. As of this date, CSGO is currently on sale now. I've played CSS for nearly 100 hours and I'd have to say I'm pretty content with what I have. However, I've never known of any valid reason to switch over. What do I need to know about the 2 games that will help me decide whether or not to buy CSGO?

2. cedde

cedde Snipin's a good job, mate! Staff Member SNIPEZILLA Admin.Sʐ Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ-

Hard to say, but I did like 1.6 and never really like css. I also bought csgo when it was on sale and have no regrets, it feels more 'pro' and serious like 1.6 but with better graph. The hit box is still weird but you get use to it.
    Get it! it's a good investment, csgo will be here for long. Pro scene are on 1.6 and/or csgo, must be a reason.
    If you buy csgo don't forget to go here: 74.91.122.168:27015, when it s not crashing lol

3. After 2 hours of play, I can honestly say I do not regret buying CSGO. I like how they redid certain game modes, like hostage rescue, since I can no longer be put at the mercy of bad A.I. Some of the maps, such as cs_assault, are more likable because of their revisions. Definitely worth the $8.49 spent.