1. TOURNAMENT SERVERS

darwin.snipezilla.com:27015(74.91.122.168:27015)
    darwin.snipezilla.com:27016(74.91.122.168:27016)
    Command: !sz, !menu

DrunkDoc's Secret Rig!

Discussion in 'Hardware Discussion' started by DrunkDoc, May 27, 2015.

1. DrunkDoc

DrunkDoc Sz. Personnel Manager Staff Member Administrator Moderator Admin.Sʐ King of the Bitch Fight -Sʐ- "Drunk"

I USE A LAPTOP!!!!!! D: A CRAPPY 5$ WIRED MOUSE!! A 30$ HEAD SET FITE ME

lol stock HP Envy M4 with built-in Beats Audio a Logitec M100 mouse (cheap) and a Logitec Headset (cheappp).....

Not Hacking likes this.
  2. cedde

cedde Snipin's a good job, mate! Staff Member SNIPEZILLA Admin.Sʐ Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ-

we need pics!

3. DrunkDoc

DrunkDoc Sz. Personnel Manager Staff Member Administrator Moderator Admin.Sʐ King of the Bitch Fight -Sʐ- "Drunk"

of?

DEEZ NUTS?

or pics of what

4. cedde

cedde Snipin's a good job, mate! Staff Member SNIPEZILLA Admin.Sʐ Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ-

u with the headset :eek:

5. Not Hacking

Not Hacking [=ΩH=]

lol, i use a HP notebook pavilion g series, 4 years old, have no sound, i use external speakers and a cheap ativa wire mouse, (not my mouse).
    also use all default tf2 settings. There we go, F2P and cheap, any better?

6. DrunkDoc

hell no cheap is the way to go, and for changing settings, view models and shit I think it just give people crap, if u have to change ur shit to play better.... you are not better... you needed help

Not Hacking likes this.
  7. Not Hacking

Not Hacking [=ΩH=]

in that case i'm a free style careless, moneyless sniper, never changed nothing :cool:
    [​IMG]