1. TOURNAMENT SERVERS

darwin.snipezilla.com:27015(74.91.122.168:27015)
    darwin.snipezilla.com:27016(74.91.122.168:27016)
    Command: !sz, !menu

Fame becometh thou (server)

Discussion in 'Snipin's a good job, mate!' started by Darth Doggy, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Darth Doggy

Darth Doggy It's Doge time!! Staff Member Administrator Moderator Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ- Lord of the Memes Admin.Sʐ

Congratz to everybody and anybody who's a part of the Snipezilla community. The server hit 50,000 unique players a day ago! Quite a lot of players, if you ask me ;)
    Hope the experience on the server is comfortable for everybody and please enjoy this free sample of a black man dancing with a large egg in his hand, whilst having an ostrich join in his victory dance!

[​IMG]

- Nate

2. cedde

cedde Snipin's a good job, mate! Staff Member SNIPEZILLA Admin.Sʐ Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ-

The server was setup on July 3, 2012. Blotis (blotis.com) at this time. My plan was to made it 'ready' for July 4 and probably only for the weekend or whatever.
    Finish to install some mods then search for the snipin' a good job to see if that was working ok and supermanisdead was already there waiting for me. WTF! my id is #2. Piss off, you mongrel!
    12 players, included myself played on july 3.
    Today there is an average of 1200-1500 (+600 unique) players showing up every day. Not bad.
    [​IMG]

3. Perish ♪

Perish ♪ Oink oink Staff Member -Sʐ- Admin.Sʐ

Well done, Snipezilla! That is definitely a LOT of players.

When did it change to snipezilla? Quite a catchy and memorable name. I wonder when I first joined *ponders*.

4. cedde

cedde Snipin's a good job, mate! Staff Member SNIPEZILLA Admin.Sʐ Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ-

October 2012, i believe. I changed the name when the server became popular.
    Search for a while for a cool domain name. And i found it.