1. TOURNAMENT SERVERS

darwin.snipezilla.com:27015(74.91.122.168:27015)
    darwin.snipezilla.com:27016(74.91.122.168:27016)
    Command: !sz, !menu

GlockInTheSock / R∆G∑ Admin Application

Discussion in 'Sz Admin Request' started by GlockInTheSock, Feb 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GlockInTheSock

GlockInTheSock Baby Zilla

Name

R∆G∑ ( Rage) or GlockInTheSock (Glock works) or any others that may come up along the way.

14 years old turning 15 soon.

Personal Interests and Hobbies.

I enjoy spending time outside, hanging out with friends and family, and playing many different video games.

How I Came Across Snipezilla servers.

My Snipezilla adventure began a couple of years ago when i started really getting into tf2. I was looking for a server where I could come and play sniper with a greay community to get better and have tons of fun doing it.

Why I Want to Become an Admin.

I would like to become a Admin on the Snipezilla network because I am active in the community and on the servers and unless I see Cats on I don't see many admins online anymore. I have sometimes come across hackers but haven't been able to do anything about it (Other than notify a admin) and it gets ruins the game waiting for a Admin to come on and deal with it when I could deal with the issue myself. Plus, who wouldn't want to be an Admin on their favorite server? =)

What I enjoy most about Snipezilla.

I think what I enjoy most about Snipezilla is no matter how good you are at sniping you can ALWAYS come on have a good time and get better while doing it. Not only that but the community is awsome. Who doesn't have fun clicking on heads?

2. DrunkDoc

DrunkDoc Sz. Personnel Manager Staff Member Administrator Moderator Admin.Sʐ King of the Bitch Fight -Sʐ- "Drunk"

age is a real problem, you are extremely young.

3. GlockInTheSock

GlockInTheSock Baby Zilla

Okay, I figured that would be a problem.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
  4. tales

tales :thinking: Staff Member Admin.Sʐ

I'm going to go ahead and look past the age, though we have had issues with maturity in the past, and question your playtime and score. I see that you first joined on December 24, 2014 which is okay but over the time from then until now, you've only accumulated 7,041 points over 42 hours of playtime.

I have a hard time with the quote below due to your profile having 1,884 hours on record but only 42 of which being on SnipeZilla.
    I personally do not see how you are active given that you just joined the forums yesterday and a quick search for you in the SnipeZilla steam group returns 0 results for posts/comments.
    I'm not sure what admins you are reporting to but you have no admins in your steam friends list and a quick search in the SnipeZilla discord shows that you are not a member and have never posted anything in the #reports channel.
    Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong on any of this. As of now, my answer is a solid no. I look forward to seeing you around the community.

5. DrunkDoc

DrunkDoc Sz. Personnel Manager Staff Member Administrator Moderator Admin.Sʐ King of the Bitch Fight -Sʐ- "Drunk"

also you need to link your steam to the forums, that is a requirement

tales likes this.
  6. Husky

Husky Coffee Addict Staff Member Administrator Moderator Admin.Sʐ

I'll have to say no for quite a few reasons.
    Age of course plays a huge factor in our decision but another thing we look at is your answer to why you want to be admin.
    Now I also do have to question what "admins" you are notifying since you dont appear to be on the discord or have any of us added?

tales likes this.
  7. Mixup

Mixup Newbie Zilla Staff Member Sʐ Tournament «+» Admin.Sʐ

No from me.

tales and DrunkDoc like this.
  8. Darth Doggy

Darth Doggy It's Doge time!! Staff Member Administrator Moderator Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ- Lord of the Memes Admin.Sʐ

I'm going to agree with this statement. I'm sorry for the denial, but we unfortunately don't know you all too well enough.

I am now locking this thread.

tales and DrunkDoc like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.