1. TOURNAMENT SERVERS

darwin.snipezilla.com:27015(74.91.122.168:27015)
    darwin.snipezilla.com:27016(74.91.122.168:27016)
    Command: !sz, !menu

Hackers

Discussion in 'Ban / Unban Requests' started by Sweet Sparkling Jarate, Feb 22, 2014.

1. From my most recent experience (as well as from others), there is a hacker on the loose. This hacker has repeatedly scored kills that should not be possible by normal means. In one instance, he landed a headshot on me while I was a spy, fully cloaked. Another time, while I was on one of the towers of orange_x3_xxl, I landed a headshot on me during the instant I went from crouched to standing. I believe that he is using some sort of aimbot, in addition to using other hacks. During my time today, I noticed in the chatbox that the hacker was unlocking achievements for all classes instantaneously.

What's even worse about this hacker is that he will change his name periodically to that of another players' name. He used mine as he was rapidly unlocking achievements. I would like that SnipeZilla would get more admins, or rather, more admin oversight during early hours (8:00-11:00 EST) so that these hackers can be better combated.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2014
    ΩhiteΣtripeʐ likes this.
  2. Darth Doggy

Darth Doggy It's Doge time!! Staff Member Administrator Moderator Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ- Lord of the Memes Admin.Sʐ

Sweet Sparkling Jarate,
    Thank you for bringing this hacker to attention. I was able to find him via your name and have now permanently banned him and reported him to Steam. His account: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198127351326
    The amount of admins active at any given time fluctuates a lot, unfortunately. But we have caught a lot of hackers just in the past few weeks, so all is not lost.
    But thank you for bringing him/her to our attention! If you see any others, make sure to inform us and we will look into it :)

PS: Moved your thread to the Ban / Unban Requests section.

- Doggy

ΩhiteΣtripeʐ likes this.
  3. cedde

cedde Snipin's a good job, mate! Staff Member SNIPEZILLA Admin.Sʐ Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ-

I'm going to try a plugin, we will see if it works.

4. ΩhiteΣtripeʐ

ΩhiteΣtripeʐ Autism Speaks SNIPEZILLA

This is an anti hack plugin?

5. cedde

cedde Snipin's a good job, mate! Staff Member SNIPEZILLA Admin.Sʐ Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ-

Aimbot only.

ΩhiteΣtripeʐ likes this.
  6. ΩhiteΣtripeʐ

Sounds good. wew better turn your aimbot off :). [Any way to tag people in post?]

7. cedde

You can hit 'reply' on the left side of the message to quote.
    And you can put a @ from of a name like that @41.Dauphin41.Dauphin

ΩhiteΣtripeʐ likes this.
  8. ΩhiteΣtripeʐ

feed me : source is aimbotting
    ‎‎[NSA] s 0 u r c e killed Dauphin |Sʐ| with sniperrifle.
    [SMAC] ‎‎[NSA] s 0 u r c e is suspected of using an aimbot. (Detection #2 | Deviation: 69° | Weapon: tf_weapon_sniperrifle)
    ‎‎[NSA] s 0 u r c e killed Xia with sniperrifle. (crit)
    [SMAC] ‎‎[NSA] s 0 u r c e is suspected of using an aimbot. (Detection #3 | Deviation: 73° | Weapon: tf_weapon_sniperrifle)
    ‎‎[NSA] s 0 u r c e killed ⧏Ʌ⧐ supra with sniperrifle.
    [SMAC] ‎‎[NSA] s 0 u r c e is suspected of using an aimbot. (Detection #4 | Deviation: 81° | Weapon: tf_weapon_sniperrifle)
    [SM] Console: Permanently banned player "‎‎[NSA] s 0 u r c e" (reason: SMAC 0.8.5.1: Aimbot Detected).

Looks like the aimbot plugin is working!

9. cedde

Jeez, and his rank was on the first page. Nobody never suspect him?!

10. cedde

NSA, laul.

11. Darth Doggy

Darth Doggy It's Doge time!! Staff Member Administrator Moderator Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ- Lord of the Memes Admin.Sʐ

Some name changer. The actual [NSA] S O U R C E is still untainted lol

cedde likes this.
  12. cedde

Ooops. It confused me. We should edit and change the name perhaps!

13. cedde

Wait a minute. Long day, I'm tired:

#49 [NSA] s 0 u r c e
    Canada
    Player ID:
    Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:55125095
    Snipin' since:
    November 5, 2013, 11:54 pm
    February 25, 2014, 6:26 pm
    IP:

---------------------------------------------------
    Player ‎‎[NSA] s 0 u r c e
    Steam ID STEAM_0:1:83518886
    Steam Community 76561198127303501
    IP address 70.66.78.122
    Invoked on 02-25-14 21:01
    Banlength Permanent
    Expires on Not applicable.
    Reason SMAC 0.8.5.1: Aimbot Detected
    Banned from SnipeZilla =[Sz]= Snipin's a good job, mate!
    Total Bans No previous bans
    Blocked (0)

Still can't see it?::

55253 ‎‎[NSA] s 0 u r c e February 23, 2014, 3:30 pm
    40833 [NSA] s 0 u r c e February 25, 2014, 5:59 pm

14. cedde

?lol
    :rolleyes:

15. [NSA] Inferno

[NSA] Inferno Baby Zilla

So please sum this up for me, is this guy hacking or simply a misunderstanding? I would like to know. If he is found to be guilty, I will take immediate action.

16. cedde

Hi Inferno,
    He did hack/aimbot with his secondary account. Same IP. He did register on this forum after his ban. Maybe to explain his behavior.
    He is banned from Snipezilla. One way trip.

17. Mixup

Mixup Newbie Zilla Staff Member Sʐ Tournament «+» Admin.Sʐ

I had a feeling he did. I didn't want to say anything because I'm not that kind of guy. It's hard to call it on people who are good or not as detectable. He was on my friends list and was always like praising me which I thought was weird since I didn't know him well enough like that. That was my first clue.

2nd clue he messaged me one day saying he found a way to play tf2 in offline mode or something and still go online in servers ( whatever that means ), and that he plays " better " when he does this. I'm assuming so that vac can't catch him using the hack.

3rd clue he messaged me lastly not long before this ban saying he created a script to help him shoot faster ( which is complete BS ). I was like uhh not possible but ok. Then I read this thread and it all makes sense now :)

18. J.D. wHO DAt

J.D. wHO DAt Moderator Staff Member Moderator The Enforcer -Sʐ- Admin.Sʐ

How does this plugin work? When a suspect is hacking do I just check console? Normally I just record and then check.