1. TOURNAMENT SERVERS

darwin.snipezilla.com:27015(74.91.122.168:27015)
    darwin.snipezilla.com:27016(74.91.122.168:27016)
    Command: !sz, !menu

Heyo!

Discussion in 'Snipin's a good job, mate!' started by Vindication, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Vindication

Vindication Owner of Vile Crew Sniping -Sʐ- Admin.Sʐ

Hey guys! I'm Sosa/Vin/BLS/whatever silly alias I can come up with.
    I've been playing sniper seriously since the summer of '13. I was introduced to this server by a good pal of mine, RUin from the Hac Attack original clan. He's since disappeared off the Canadian radar, but for those of you who are OG snipers, I'm sure you remember him.
    With that being said, RUin taught me a lot of what I know now, including an extreme hatred for corner sniping and body shots. Possibly the greatest thing he showed me was the Snipezilla community.

Since most of you don't know me very well, I'll put it all out there. I'm a 20 year old studio mixer and musician. I have a lot of free time on my hands to play videogames haha.

I run a sniper clan of sorts called Vile Crew, which isn't exactly a real clan, but whatever :p

I'm a major trader in the tf2 community. My backpack is worth approximately 140 buds, which I've gained without putting money into the game since April of last year with a bubbling festive tree.

Uh that's pretty much it I guess.

Woo

Perish ♪ likes this.
  2. cedde

cedde Snipin's a good job, mate! Staff Member SNIPEZILLA Admin.Sʐ Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ-

yo

3. Vindication

Ayy

4. Darth Doggy

Darth Doggy It's Doge time!! Staff Member Administrator Moderator Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ- Lord of the Memes Admin.Sʐ

Ahh, Ruin. I associate him more with TooEasy :S
    But allo!

5. Vindication

Any idea if he's still around? I think I accidentally removed him when I was clearing my friends list a few months back

6. Darth Doggy

Darth Doggy It's Doge time!! Staff Member Administrator Moderator Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ- Lord of the Memes Admin.Sʐ

Naw, I think he deleted quite a few people. I've seen him around once or twice, but was never playing on the server at the time =/