1. TOURNAMENT SERVERS

darwin.snipezilla.com:27015(74.91.122.168:27015)
    darwin.snipezilla.com:27016(74.91.122.168:27016)
    Command: !sz, !menu

How to wave

Discussion in 'Snipin's a good job, mate!' started by cedde, Jan 26, 2014.

1. cedde

cedde Snipin's a good job, mate! Staff Member SNIPEZILLA Admin.Sʐ Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ-

Anyone knows how to wave, stop the taunt so it looks like waving??

2. Perish ♪

Perish ♪ Oink oink Staff Member -Sʐ- Admin.Sʐ

I'm not really sure what you are asking. To appear like you are taunting but able to move and attack? If so, then I have no idea either! Haha. :p

But before, you could do it by taunting and jumping really quick. Or taunting then falling. I am not sure if that still works however.

3. cedde

cedde Snipin's a good job, mate! Staff Member SNIPEZILLA Admin.Sʐ Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ-

Wonder if its by binding keys.

4. Darth Doggy

Darth Doggy It's Doge time!! Staff Member Administrator Moderator Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ- Lord of the Memes Admin.Sʐ

From the TF2Wiki Exploits page:

Taunt Exploits
    • Running Taunt This is where a player is able to taunt and move around the map at the same time. This is done by clicking taunt and then clicking jump or running off a ledge right before you are able to see your taunt. You cannot see if you did this correctly, unless you are a pyro with your shotgun out, in which case, you will see fire in front of you. Or, if you are a medic and you have out your bonesaw, in which case, you will hear music. NOTE: While in this form of taunting, you are able to build objects as engineers, and use your weapons.
    • Taunting with Wrong Weapon Is when a player uses a taunt and the taunt's animation displays another weapon in the player's hands, like a Heavy spinning his Minigun in his finger (Shotgun Taunt), or a Pyro doing air guitar with his Flamethrower or Shotgun (Fire Axe Taunt).
    To do this, simply press the taunt button with any weapon and immediately change to another weapon before the animation starts; this will display the first weapon's animation but holding the weapon you just switched to. (Xbox 360, PS3, PC)

(NOTE: This has been patched on PC as of the Mann Conomy Update. Now when you attempt to do this it only shows player taunting with no weapon.)

5. Perish ♪

Perish ♪ Oink oink Staff Member -Sʐ- Admin.Sʐ

But are they able to move? Or does that fix only apply to the exploit #2? I thought I've seen players still doing exploit #1.

6. cedde

I still see that sometimes. I supect a bending eg autoexec

7. ExplosiveDeer

ExplosiveDeer Rocket Man Staff Member The Mapper Admin.Sʐ

It is still possible to taunt off of a ledge, and move around with the taunt animation still playing. It's a common glitch that's been around for ages but still has no definitive fix implemented. In all honesty I believe they do not want to fix the glitch. For example, they have found a way to completely fix this issue with the high-five-taunt. You cannot fall off a ledge while doing the high-five-taunt as it will place you 2-4cm behind you where you actually activated it. Trying to then glitch the geometry and time it right is, well.. Impossible, unless of you course you have a script that has another way of doing it, similar to a Civilian animation glitch.