1. TOURNAMENT SERVERS

darwin.snipezilla.com:27015(74.91.122.168:27015)
    darwin.snipezilla.com:27016(74.91.122.168:27016)
    Command: !sz, !menu

IP Banned

Discussion in 'Ban / Unban Requests' started by niko, Oct 8, 2017.

1. niko

niko Baby Zilla

• I have been banned to my cousin going onto a Snipezilla server and using LMAOBOX. I will mention this again, I am fully responsible for what he did and I take full credit for what he did on your servers. Not blaming him however but giving you a little context of what happened. If you decide not to, I totally understand where you are coming from, but I am going to at least try to give you an explanation on what has happened.
    • CONSOLE according to Sourcebans.
    • STEAM_0:0:235324603
    • Honestly I really do enjoy your servers and I main sniper, you guys have majority of users online, most servers are dead, and if they aren't they have high latency for me which causes lag spikes, etc. for me. Snipezilla is probably the most active and keeps a good ping for me, not sure what I'd play without it.

2. cedde

cedde Snipin's a good job, mate! Staff Member SNIPEZILLA Admin.Sʐ Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ-

You will not get unbanned.

DrunkDoc likes this.
  3. niko

niko Baby Zilla

Alright, thanks for replying! I totally understand, I do take fully responsibility I knew I wasn't going to get unbanned but was worth a try.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
    Darth Doggy likes this.
  4. Darth Doggy

Darth Doggy It's Doge time!! Staff Member Administrator Moderator Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ- Lord of the Memes Admin.Sʐ

Upvote for not going into a long dramatic monologue about how everything is unfair and that we should do a 360° blowjob on ourselves!

DrunkDoc and Mixup like this.
  5. niko

niko Baby Zilla

lol, good one.

6. DrunkDoc

DrunkDoc Sz. Personnel Manager Staff Member Administrator Moderator Admin.Sʐ King of the Bitch Fight -Sʐ- "Drunk"

ill take one doggy, you giving?

Mixup likes this.