1. TOURNAMENT SERVERS

darwin.snipezilla.com:27015(74.91.122.168:27015)
    darwin.snipezilla.com:27016(74.91.122.168:27016)
    Command: !sz, !menu

Kerbal Space Program!

Discussion in 'PC Games Discussion' started by ΩhiteΣtripeʐ, Feb 9, 2014.

1. ΩhiteΣtripeʐ

ΩhiteΣtripeʐ Autism Speaks SNIPEZILLA

I've been enjoying this game via steam, still in beta, however it is hella fun building rockets.

2. Darth Doggy

Darth Doggy It's Doge time!! Staff Member Administrator Moderator Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ- Lord of the Memes Admin.Sʐ

Haha, I've watched my mates play around with this game. Though most of the time, they were seeing how out of wack their creations could be... or blow up... both seemed to work =p

3. ΩhiteΣtripeʐ

ΩhiteΣtripeʐ Autism Speaks SNIPEZILLA

It has gotten better with this last update. Not so glitchy. I'm doing the career mode and have made it to the moon and back. Working on trying to make it to the second moon. I feel sorry for the Kerbal that went on a space walk after a miss aproch to the moon and ended up in orbit around the sun out of reach of his space craft.

4. Darth Doggy

Darth Doggy It's Doge time!! Staff Member Administrator Moderator Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ- Lord of the Memes Admin.Sʐ

Ah, well, I watched my mates fly quite far (long breaks during studying). Basically watched the flight-path slowly shorten lol
    I've suggested having a bit of fun with the ship interjections with other ships, but naw..
    Unfortunately, I've seen too many Kerbals die throughout time^^

ΩhiteΣtripeʐ likes this.