1. TOURNAMENT SERVERS

darwin.snipezilla.com:27015(74.91.122.168:27015)
    darwin.snipezilla.com:27016(74.91.122.168:27016)
    Command: !sz, !menu

LVD Admin Request

Discussion in 'Sz Admin Request' started by LVD, Dec 24, 2018.

1. LVD

LVD Baby Zilla

Name (Nickname is also acceptable)
    Jon
    or LVD

What are your personal interests or hobbies?
    My passions are music, basketball, and video games. I love listening to all genres of music, and what's better than listening to music while sniping.

How did you come across the Snipezilla server?
    I found the snipezilla server maybe 3 or 4 years ago and would regularly play as it was immensely fun. I am starting to comeback to TF2 after giving overwatch a serious try (Peaked 3600 sr).

Why do you want to become an admin? (Motivation)
    I decided to give a shot at trying to become an admin because sadly, the servers just aren't active like they used to be. So the lucky days the server has players, usually someone comes in and ruins the fun. I want to become admin to help fill the servers while also monitoring players actions.

I would always be respectful and give warnings before any ban or kick. I have a first place medal in UGC HL silver and HL Gold, and finally a platinum participant medal. Although nothing spectacular it is enough for me to know between a hacker and a good player.

What do you most enjoy about Snipezilla?
    I have a lot of fond and nostalgic memories of snipezilla. And I am living it again, snipezilla is endless fun of playing the best class in TF2.

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/BeenTrill/

2. Husky

Husky Coffee Addict Staff Member Administrator Moderator Admin.Sʐ

Hi sorry for the wait on the response. Currently our forums site is having issues authenticating steam accounts and allowing the others to login but i will try to discuss this with them.