1. TOURNAMENT SERVERS

darwin.snipezilla.com:27015(74.91.122.168:27015)
    darwin.snipezilla.com:27016(74.91.122.168:27016)
    Command: !sz, !menu

TF2 Magnus

Discussion in 'PC Games Discussion' started by Darth Doggy, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Darth Doggy

Darth Doggy It's Doge time!! Staff Member Administrator Moderator Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ- Lord of the Memes Admin.Sʐ

As this psychotic, head-stalking maniac of a sniper shall be permanently leaving the TF2 game, and having respectfully accomplished rank 3 on the Snipezilla board, I thought it might be nice for anybody who might want to share a story around the campfire have an opportunity here. I'm quite sure everybody is, if anything, acquainted with Magnus's rifle anyway lol. Seeing as how his Sz profile will remain for quite a while

Magnus, DrunkDoc and Mixup like this.
  2. J.D. wHO DAt

J.D. wHO DAt Moderator Staff Member Moderator The Enforcer -Sʐ- Admin.Sʐ

Reminds me of the movie 300......except we will never forget the 300,000+ kills on the Magnus rifle.....best wishes Magnus drop in every once in a while if ya can.

Mixup likes this.
  3. ẐҽᶍḺȋѻɳ

ẐҽᶍḺȋѻɳ Baby Zilla Staff Member -Sʐ- Admin.Sʐ

When I first joined Snipezilla last year, I was looking for the biggest baddest sniper to pick a fight with and Magnus with his simple yet fashionable purple hat was that big boss that I was looking for. I would join the server on the opposite team and try to pick a fight with him and every time I would get beat down so hard. He was probably wondering why was this noob tryhard sniper always trying to kill him.

Magnus, I thank you for your beat downs because I actually learned a lot from them. I wish you the best of luck outside of TF2.

Mixup likes this.
  4. J.D. wHO DAt

J.D. wHO DAt Moderator Staff Member Moderator The Enforcer -Sʐ- Admin.Sʐ

If Magnus doesn't want dat rifle I would be proud to hang it in my inventory for him lol.

DrunkDoc and Mixup like this.
  5. Mixup

Mixup Newbie Zilla Staff Member Sʐ Tournament «+» Admin.Sʐ

That's my dude Magnus.. Lives near me in a way. Would always chat on steam. Hope he comes back once in a while.

Magnus likes this.
  6. Husky

Husky Coffee Addict Staff Member Administrator Moderator Admin.Sʐ

Aw I'm gonna miss being constantly afraid he would be on the opposite team 'cause I would always die to him :c
    sucks he's leaving though I hope he drops by every now and then.

Magnus likes this.
  7. Darth Doggy

Darth Doggy It's Doge time!! Staff Member Administrator Moderator Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ- Lord of the Memes Admin.Sʐ

I've never met another sniper who uses quick-respawn (removing the kill-scene). Though with him, when versing off on Orange, I'd catch his purple gibus and mere second after such, I see another one appear and next thing I know, I'm dancing with angels.

"The purple gibus of death is quite possibly the most terrifying creature in the Tf2-universe. Very few manage to see it and even fewer live to tell the tale! There are mere tales of it's awesomeness and never-ending hunger for killing. Some even compare it to the strength of the spartans!" - Anonymous

Magnus likes this.
  8. Mixup

Another person who uses that spawn technique is my friend named Cats

9. Magnus

Magnus Ambassador of Banned players Human Rights... [=ΩH=]

Hahaha :' ) I'm not nostalgic becuse i have life plans, but i feel confortable knowing i met people on this time that acomplish my goals on TF2; i also achive everything i was looking for, just a few people knows what i mean, like drunkdoc by example, and, as a F2P sniper (check my F2P's sniper group) i believe i broke the paradigm of f2p = Noob.

I Appreciate having friends on the game, since i left metroid's, zelda's and megaman's games on nintendo systems xD; and i joined steam i couldn't even add players. Even thru this problem many of friends add me, this is why i don't talk much, there was no point, can't add people. Until my sister gifted me portal's games, becoming a regular steam user, but i was still F2p on tf2.
    I'm happy to see on this 3 years journey, i met so wouderful people around the globe, playing on every country, meeting extraordenary players. I'm loving all people i met, even if they don't like me, i love them, on silence as always. I'm aware of everything on players minds, i knew even when people wanted me dead (or ban on some cases xp); and still always jumped on front of them like a Virtual #YOLO , as i dicided to play as one man army.. hahahaha.
    Well, YOLO doesn't exist, not on life and not on games, you even respawn lol.
    Goodbye and gg's, i'll alwyas remember that once i was sitting on a chair playing on the best RPG's of all times. Tf2.

Wait.. what!!? it was an FPS?
    Nickaura (2012)

Last edited: Jul 22, 2014
    The Lone Spirit likes this.
  10. Magnus

hahaha you make my night xD

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=231685431
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=229449347
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=130508642
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=241709083

ΩhiteΣtripeʐ likes this.
  11. DrunkDoc

DrunkDoc Sz. Personnel Manager Staff Member Administrator Moderator Admin.Sʐ King of the Bitch Fight -Sʐ- "Drunk"

Goodbye To A Real Bro, The Last Constant Threat is gone! welp...now what...

Mixup likes this.
  12. DrunkDoc

DrunkDoc Sz. Personnel Manager Staff Member Administrator Moderator Admin.Sʐ King of the Bitch Fight -Sʐ- "Drunk"

Mixup! Let Me Dom You!

Magnus and Mixup like this.
  13. 2e.Dopeness

2e.Dopeness Baby Zilla -Sʐ- Admin.Sʐ

Good luck in your travels, Mag. It has been a pleasure. :)

DrunkDoc likes this.
  14. Mixup

Try as you may, try as you might, you will not win that fight ;)

Magnus and DrunkDoc like this.
  15. DrunkDoc

imma get lucky one day and imma screenshot it

Magnus and Mixup like this.
  16. Perish ♪

Perish ♪ Oink oink Staff Member -Sʐ- Admin.Sʐ

When magnus mentioned how he preferred to keep the bridge on orange while knowingly the opposing team is stacked... I knew then that he was different. I knew then that he was awesome. A person who plays for the challenge.

I wish you'd stay a while longer!

17. Magnus

nice to met you too :)

18. Magnus

drunkdoc has it now

DrunkDoc likes this.
  19. Serotonin'

Serotonin' r.i.p. [=ΩH=]

Even though I was late to the party-

I remembered you as one of the best. Making anyone instantly die with such fast shots, all the tips you offered, it will not be forgotten. Be sure to stop by here and there to say hello, you will be missed my friend.

DrunkDoc likes this.
  20. ẐҽᶍḺȋѻɳ

ẐҽᶍḺȋѻɳ Baby Zilla Staff Member -Sʐ- Admin.Sʐ

What is this quick respawn? Is it some way to get into the action faster?