1. TOURNAMENT SERVERS

darwin.snipezilla.com:27015(74.91.122.168:27015)
    darwin.snipezilla.com:27016(74.91.122.168:27016)
    Command: !sz, !menu

Maps Server

Discussion in 'Snipin's a good job, mate!' started by cedde, Dec 31, 2013.

What is your favorite map?

1. sniper_orange_110

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  2. sniperz_ridge

6 vote(s)
    54.5%
  3. 2fortsniper_tf2_f

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. sn_snipeorama_tf2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. dz_sniper_r

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. sn_dot

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  7. sz_2fort

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. sz_warehouse

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. sniper_poolday_slv3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. sn_sniper_cali

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. cedde

cedde Snipin's a good job, mate! Staff Member SNIPEZILLA Admin.Sʐ Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ-

The poll is made based on the Top 10 maps (most kills).
    I vote sniperz_ridge because it's not too big or small and have very good playability.

If you like to see different maps on the server or better if you made an original map, just tell me and I will mostly put it in the nominate list.

2. J.D. wHO DAt

J.D. wHO DAt Moderator Staff Member Moderator The Enforcer -Sʐ- Admin.Sʐ

Sniper ridge is a great map, only negative I have about it is so 1 dimensional like almost all sniper maps. What I mean by this is you can kill someone but soooo easy for some to be eying you up so easily and get easy kill on you while killing someone else.

Orange is my vote cause even with 9v9 on the server you still have the ability to 1v1 opponents get a kill and move on to someone else, yes you can still get picked off by someone lurking in the tower or across the map, but it is a lot less prevelant, plus as all of you know I love playing spy.

-JD who dat

3. Darth Doggy

Darth Doggy It's Doge time!! Staff Member Administrator Moderator Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ- Lord of the Memes Admin.Sʐ

Mhmm, Ridge is really the kind of map where you wall or rely on hide&seek, at least if you want to survive. Though mind me, I do that on nearly any map these days.
    Plus you can actually kill jumpers with headshots, as the ceilings aren't low, so that's nice^^ (If comparing to TF2_f or dot)
    Ridge gets my vote, even though I quite fancy the new Orange_nobridge map.

4. w3w.d0pe°e$

w3w.d0pe°e$ Newbie Zilla Sʐ Tournament

Hello, map suggestion :confused:

sn_snipechete

:rolleyes:

5. cedde

cedde Snipin's a good job, mate! Staff Member SNIPEZILLA Admin.Sʐ Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ-

Not in Nominate list already?

6. w3w.d0pe°e$

The map was never part of the map cycle. But it's a really good map.

7. cedde

Mingle with glasschete. I look at it and put in the nominate if the map is ok

8. cedde

By the way, in the resources section. Everybody can upload a map now. (.bz2 format)

9. w3w.d0pe°e$

Oh nice!

10. J.D. wHO DAt

Just throwing this out there, but would anyone be interested in a long range orange map? I myself like the barn map because of it's size and different places to explore, plus it takes skill to quickscope on a map that large.

I just thought a orange_110 long range map would be interesting.

Any thoughts or ideas?
    -JD who dat

11. cedde

With or without a bridge?

12. J.D. wHO DAt

I don't think it would matter because if the map is long range I figured the bridge would be much longer, thus no one will really make it across the bridge.

13. Darth Doggy

Darth Doggy It's Doge time!! Staff Member Administrator Moderator Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ- Lord of the Memes Admin.Sʐ

And if they did manage it to the other side, alive, on a pretty packed server, then I think they'd deserve to be on that side lol
    But long-range orange sounds interesting=p

14. cedde

2 new version of orange in the Nominate (was not sure about the distance):
    XL
    [​IMG]

XXL
    [​IMG]

15. w3w.d0pe°e$

XL because that's what she said. That's some challenging map to cross the bridge. Who made/edited this?

16. cedde

Guess :rolleyes:

17. w3w.d0pe°e$

I'm guessing it was you. If not, my bad.

18. cedde

Just try XXL, right after snipefarm: not so large after all lol. the Barn is so huge.

[​IMG]

19. J.D. wHO DAt

Those sniper maps look sexy, cant wait to try them out.

20. Darth Doggy

Those maps are freakishly long lol (tried one of them out not too long ago). People ended up running over the bridge backwards.. Tho I think Snipefarm has the best environment so far. But then again, I might just be saying that because I can hide behind crates and camp poor unsuspecting bypassers..
    [​IMG]