1. TOURNAMENT SERVERS

darwin.snipezilla.com:27015(74.91.122.168:27015)
    darwin.snipezilla.com:27016(74.91.122.168:27016)
    Command: !sz, !menu

TF2 Maps?

Discussion in 'PC Games Discussion' started by Johan, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Johan

Johan S-Defens

I Miss the old skool maps! How about we add back some of the old skool maps we played? The second sz server without the orange maps are what i have seen not so active. So i wondering if we could add Ridge & Dot to the main server in the map list, not only oranges. :/ =)

Not Hacking likes this.
  2. cedde

cedde Snipin's a good job, mate! Staff Member SNIPEZILLA Admin.Sʐ Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ-

Well the Snipin' a good job is supposedly the main one. with maps rotation.
    Then the you call that with 32 slots is normally a PL server, but it appears that I am the only one who like to push a cart.
    And the last (with very old and good maps) is the headshots only which many cried but nobody cares, because its sh*t
    So I assume you refer to the 32 server, unfortunately it needs large maps. Also there is not enough snipers to feed 3 servers. 2 is too much and 1 not enough.
    What would be nice it's to go back on pl mode the week end, so the main one will be filled.

Johan and Not Hacking like this.
  3. Johan

Johan S-Defens

I see! Is there is no way we could atleast add Ridge and give it a try for the only orange server, put in in the maplist? Because ridge is and was the most popular map behind orange_tower.

Not Hacking likes this.
  4. cedde

cedde Snipin's a good job, mate! Staff Member SNIPEZILLA Admin.Sʐ Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ-

the only other map available on this server is dot.

5. Johan

Johan S-Defens

Alright i understand

Not Hacking likes this.
  6. DrunkDoc

DrunkDoc Sz. Personnel Manager Staff Member Administrator Moderator Admin.Sʐ King of the Bitch Fight -Sʐ- "Drunk"

I grew up on ridge 2 years ago :'(

Johan and Not Hacking like this.
  7. Not Hacking

Not Hacking [=ΩH=]

You want those maps to wrek us hard :eek:, you son of sweden! :mad:
    PD: Sniper ridge was my favorite map.

Johan likes this.
  8. Cats

Cats #hs Staff Member SNIPEZILLA Sʐ Tournament Admin.Sʐ

I renamed the 32 players server 'OrangeZilla'

9. Novus

Novus Arabian Cuntwaffle Admin.Sʐ

Something to give the "Orange" maps variety. To much of anything good :).