1. TOURNAMENT SERVERS

darwin.snipezilla.com:27015(74.91.122.168:27015)
    darwin.snipezilla.com:27016(74.91.122.168:27016)
    Command: !sz, !menu

Randomly banned

Discussion in 'Ban / Unban Requests' started by ◻hit., Feb 28, 2014.

1. ◻hit.

◻hit. Guest

I was playing on your snipers-only server, 75.114.245.209:27015, on a normal day. I got some pretty lucky headshots, and an admin by the name Darth Doggy entered the server, and went to spectate. I had to go away from my computer for a while, so I stood still in spawn for that duration. When I got back, (s)he had joined the other team, and I went back to sniping. I killed a few people, including Darth Doggy a few times, went to go back into the respawn for some more ammo, and got instantly banned. I was not using any third-party programs while playing on the server.

I would like an explanation as to why I was banned. Thank you.

Edit: Looks like finding a new sniper server would be my best bet.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2014
  2. cedde

cedde Snipin's a good job, mate! Staff Member SNIPEZILLA Admin.Sʐ Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ-

I recommend you to go somewhere else, or be patient and wait for doggy. He will explain and decide.

3. Darth Doggy

Darth Doggy It's Doge time!! Staff Member Administrator Moderator Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ- Lord of the Memes Admin.Sʐ

Hey shit (as offensive as that sounds saying it.. so I must apologize)
    I banned you on the suspicion of aimbot. I originally joined due to complaints, and to check. I also checked your profile, which happens to be a f2p with less than 10 hours and several self-proclaiming names. But, as you were AFK, I decided to join the other team, where another player told me you had played before and been shooting everybody with a somewhat "off" accuracy. As you came out, I saw your rifle jerk and the 4 killstreak you gained within the time period of 6-10 seconds, which isn't exactly easy, especially when half of my team were good players. When I went to spectate, as you were playing again, you went to respond to Wew's comment, but also went further behind walls and stood still for a good few moments. When You arrived back at the shooting field, you could barely shoot a still target. So I decided.
    Not to sound disrespectful, but this is only an alt account. I might be right or I might be wrong, but the fact that this is not your official account brings up great doubt as to the legitimacy of your aim.
    I hope this clarified why.

ΩhiteΣtripeʐ likes this.
  4. ΩhiteΣtripeʐ

ΩhiteΣtripeʐ Autism Speaks SNIPEZILLA

Specially with the recent hacking that has be detected. Goodness hackers galore!

5. cedde

cedde Snipin's a good job, mate! Staff Member SNIPEZILLA Admin.Sʐ Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ-

Hey piece of @shit.shit. You are unbanned. Can I change your name for the forum? You have 24h to respond.

6. ◻hit.

◻hit. Guest

Go for it.

7. cedde

Change your name?
    To what?

8. ◻hit.

◻hit. Guest

Whatever you feel necessary.

9. Darth Doggy

Darth Doggy It's Doge time!! Staff Member Administrator Moderator Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ- Lord of the Memes Admin.Sʐ

You were officially VAC banned by Steam.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/ilovegerbilssomuch/
    IP: 64.121.97.51 - Don't try joining the server again.

ΩhiteΣtripeʐ and cedde like this.