Command: !sz, !menu

RE Admin Stevo

Discussion in 'Sz Admin Request' started by Stevoiscool, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Stevoiscool

Stevoiscool Baby Zilla

I lost admin a while ago because I banned Wew for an hour because he was teleporting and I felt he was using cheats to do it. I would like to have my admin back if possible since I play on the server pretty often and would like to be able to ban cheaters when I run into them. I promise I will not ban anyone in the top 100 players and will record a demo and ask other admins if I question if someone is cheating. I am also trying to be a lot better and nicer person than I used to be :)
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
  2. DrunkDoc

DrunkDoc Sz. Personnel Manager Staff Member Administrator Moderator Admin.Sʐ King of the Bitch Fight -Sʐ- "Drunk"

please use proper format
  3. Stevoiscool

Stevoiscool Baby Zilla

4. Husky

Husky Coffee Addict Staff Member Administrator Moderator Admin.Sʐ

yes you have to re do your admin app.
    Simply just asking for it back isn't enough. We've made other completely redo theirs when they reapplied so we do expect you to do the same.
  5. Stevoiscool

Stevoiscool Baby Zilla

ok :)
  6. Stevoiscool

Stevoiscool Baby Zilla

What are your personal interests or hobbies?
    Tf2, motorcycles, Super smash bros melee

How did you come across the Snipezilla server?
    Years ago i watched a streamer who was playing on the server and went and checked it out

Why do you want to become an admin? (Motivation)
    I want to become an admin because I am a very active player on the server and would like to help keep snipezilla a cheater free environment and be able to server the community. Instead of having to contact others on my friendslist to do so.

What do you most enjoy about Snipezilla?
    I enjoy snipezilla because of how much fun the format is. I am able to play it pretty unseriously and have a good time just chilling, try to improve throughout my time playing. As well as making some cool friends like JAH <3.

Steam ID:
  7. Stevoiscool

Stevoiscool Baby Zilla

No replies :(
  8. w3w.d0pe°e$

w3w.d0pe°e$ Newbie Zilla Sʐ Tournament

"he was hacking using fakelag"
    "stop f***ing with your connection lol"
    "he was using a 3rd party source to mess with his connection which I guess is hacking"
    "I don't care about losing admin"
    trash ass boy
  9. tales

tales :thinking: Staff Member Admin.Sʐ

I've never had any issues with st3vo and it's always great to see him around. From what I can tell, he has been active lately and I'd hapily welcome him back as an admin.
    GaliraM likes this.