1. TOURNAMENT SERVERS

darwin.snipezilla.com:27015(74.91.122.168:27015)
    darwin.snipezilla.com:27016(74.91.122.168:27016)
    Command: !sz, !menu

'Rules' of Snipezilla

Discussion in 'Snipin's a good job, mate!' started by Darth Doggy, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Darth Doggy

Darth Doggy It's Doge time!! Staff Member Administrator Moderator Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ- Lord of the Memes Admin.Sʐ

The Snipezilla servers are seemingly easy-going when it comes down to regulations of players. You could consider our servers to be the pirate state of snipin' servers, seeing as how there are no HS-only plugins! But this thread is simply for those who engage in aggressive or anti-social behaviour on the servers or do not regard any empathy for other players whilst playing.

'Rules':
    • Do not discriminate against other races or cultures in manners which could upset the player. Admins have the right to mute/gag/silence you.
    • Do not spam the mic or keyboard with nonsensical Jibber Jabber. Admins have the right to mute/gag/silence you.
    • If you are found advertising hacks or websites containing trojans or other latching viruses, admins will have the right to kick or temporarily ban you. Do not push this line, as it could result in a permanent ban, if in the case that you do push too far. You will be associated with the third person programs that define 'hackers'.
    - If you are muted/gagged/silenced, but decide to leave/return and continue to be irritating, then you may be kicked or temporarily banned.

Rules which result in a permanent ban:
    • Using a third-person program that unfairly improves your gameplay, as to hold an advantage over others. What subsides in this category should be fairly obvious!
    • Darwin Shield (whitelisted item)
    • Excessively advertising hacks or virus-infested websites.
    - If you attempt to backstab another player whilst on an Orange map, you will be instantly kicked (but not banned) from the server. Please refrain from using the knife and shoot some heads!

If you are an admin and are uncertain of something, please visit this thread instead: thttp://www.snipezilla.com/threads/admin-request-rules.12/
    If still uncertain, please message an administrator for guidance on yer' issue ;) (Me, Cedde, J.D.)

I hope this thread helps with any pending issues as to where the regulations on Snipezilla start and stop. We do not like restricting behaviour or such, but we also don't like unnecessary insultive/aggressive behaviour.

If you are caught playing against any of the above rules, expect the appropriate judgment!
    [​IMG]
    The Snipezilla Team!

2. ẐҽᶍḺȋѻɳ

ẐҽᶍḺȋѻɳ Baby Zilla Staff Member -Sʐ- Admin.Sʐ

Is ambassador the only spy gun allowed or are other guns allowed on Orange? Just wondering as there are times when spies will cross over to the other side and shoot snipers from behind using a standard gun and then invis anytime the sniper reacts. Is a kick allowed in this situation? It seems like anytime this happens, a lot of people will leave the server out of frustration.

3. J.D. wHO DAt

J.D. wHO DAt Moderator Staff Member Moderator The Enforcer -Sʐ- Admin.Sʐ

I say ambassador only and many others follow this rule on the server.I will use @@@ AMBY ONLY WITH SPY.(put that in your chat and it will pop up in front of everyone's face so you know they are reading it)I call out the spy and tell him ambassador only and he doesn't listen,just call a vote kick and let the server know why you want to kick him. Every-time I have done it the vote has been more than 75%. Another thing I will do is play as spy and exclusively hunt the spy that keeps coming over to keep other snipers sniping safely. I sometimes will shank(not backstab) the spy after a headshot with amby,killing him with the knife, then purposely let him backstab me so he gets auto kicked..........what can I say there are really no "TRUE" rules on snipezilla, but the regulars on the server know the etiquette, and their are ways of enforcing the etiquette/rules without being harsh.

In a nuttshell Zex go with your own gut feeling because you don't kick or ban hardly ever, and you very strong player in my book. If players are complaining about it just vote......most likely you will succeed and if not you have other tricks/options I have stated above.

Many rules are understood as cedde and darth have stated before.

P.S. Great post Doggy

Good luck.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2014
    Darth Doggy likes this.
  4. cedde

cedde Snipin's a good job, mate! Staff Member SNIPEZILLA Admin.Sʐ Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ-