1. TOURNAMENT SERVERS

darwin.snipezilla.com:27015(74.91.122.168:27015)
    darwin.snipezilla.com:27016(74.91.122.168:27016)
    Command: !sz, !menu

TF2 Snipezilla down!!!!

Discussion in 'PC Games Discussion' started by J.D. wHO DAt, Apr 5, 2014.

1. J.D. wHO DAt

J.D. wHO DAt Moderator Staff Member Moderator The Enforcer -Sʐ- Admin.Sʐ

Just gonna post this everywhere so Cedde gets it.

Mixup likes this.
  2. Mixup

Mixup Legendary Best Sniper Staff Member Sʐ Tournament «+» Admin.Sʐ

I was wondering what happened.. I was on earlier like 5 hours ago and didn't see it up. So i went out and came back and still down wahh :(

3. Darth Doggy

Darth Doggy It's Doge time!! Staff Member Administrator Moderator Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ- Lord of the Memes Admin.Sʐ

Did you check the other 2 servers?
    216.52.143.87:27015 and 173.234.63.59:27015? According to SourceBans, they're still up and running. Though I can't really go check, as I don't have TF2 installed on this =S

*Edit: 216.52.143.87:27015 is basically the same server as the main one (for those who haven't been there yet)

Last edited: Apr 5, 2014
  4. J.D. wHO DAt

Yes but so many of the regulars go to the main server.

5. Darth Doggy

Darth Doggy It's Doge time!! Staff Member Administrator Moderator Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ- Lord of the Memes Admin.Sʐ

Aye, and hopefully they'll search for 'snipezilla' in the server list, as that would seem like the next logical thing to do. At least until the main one is up again (for whatever reason it's currently down for). Luckily both servers contain the name =p

6. ExplosiveDeer

ExplosiveDeer Rocket Man Staff Member The Mapper Admin.Sʐ

Is it still down :? I haven't seen it for quite some time! Need to practice ;)

7. Mixup

Mixup Legendary Best Sniper Staff Member Sʐ Tournament «+» Admin.Sʐ

The secondary sever has been up. Just barely any players have been in it. So I haven't been playing there.

8. Darth Doggy

http://www.snipezilla.com/threads/the-sz-situation.147/

It's up, but probably auto-removed from your favorite list due to the updates. Usually does that.
    I've been checking it quite regularly for the past few days, and so far it hasn't disappeared (again). If you look at the live view graph, you can see it's slowly becoming active again.

9. J.D. wHO DAt

68.232.183.44:27015 Sniper Sanctuary is literally the new SZ server now..........:(

10. w3w.d0pe°e$

w3w.d0pe°e$ Newbie Zilla Sʐ Tournament

Everyone lost the IP for it so, that's the result.

11. ExplosiveDeer

ExplosiveDeer Rocket Man Staff Member The Mapper Admin.Sʐ

I'm starting to implement the man vs machine game mode into the map I've been customizing for a while now. Meaning I will be able to get back on SZ Mountain :) maybe another new map will spike interest again.

w3w.d0pe°e$ likes this.
  12. ΩhiteΣtripeʐ

ΩhiteΣtripeʐ Autism Speaks SNIPEZILLA

Good, seems like everyone is getting board with Sz ;-(

13. w3w.d0pe°e$

They'll be back.

ΩhiteΣtripeʐ likes this.
  14. J.D. wHO DAt

I know this is off subject for this thread, but does anyone know how to keep my mother f***ing FAVORITES from disappearing. I swear if I didn't have notepad with all the servers on it I would never know where to go. Shit is getting old of having to keep adding the same favorites I have been have forever.

w3w.d0pe°e$ and ΩhiteΣtripeʐ like this.
  15. w3w.d0pe°e$

Usually, when you add a server to your favorites they stay there unless something happens to the server. It is ok if you lose them to your favorites because you can just search the server in the internet.

ΩhiteΣtripeʐ likes this.
  16. ΩhiteΣtripeʐ

ΩhiteΣtripeʐ Autism Speaks SNIPEZILLA

Or just come here to our forum and copy and past the server IP from the HXL stats.