1. TOURNAMENT SERVERS

darwin.snipezilla.com:27015(74.91.122.168:27015)
    darwin.snipezilla.com:27016(74.91.122.168:27016)
    Command: !sz, !menu

Sz Admin Application-Lucy

Discussion in 'Sz Admin Request' started by Lucy, Feb 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucy

Lucy Baby Zilla

Name:

Lucy, Lew-c, Loo-c, et al. I am mainly known by my first name Lucy; however, I often change my name to whatever pops up. I sometimes respond to "bitch" and "stupidlosernerd" (IRL too)

20 (Yes, I'm a 90's kid and proud~~~~~)

jkjk I'm at that age where I'm super liberal and super sassy

Who am I?:

Hello there! My name is Lucy and I'm interested in becoming a potential Sz server admin. I'm just a small town "gal" from North Jersey. I grew up in an upper-middle class Asian family on the East Coast with one brother and sister. Growing up, I watched my brother play QWTF, TFC, UT, and a multitude of other First Person Shooters. I personally played lots of TFC-perhaps too much for my own good- and some UT, so TF2 was just my type of game.

Currently, I am an Electrical Engineering major with a minor in applied physics at Rice University. My goals are to earn my doctorate in physical cosmology and perhaps research/teach at an university.

I’m generally extremely to talk to and very open about my life so I do have many friends online (Perhaps it’s my boyish charms!)

Unfortunately I have an evil streak and I love playing with people psychologically. But it’s generally for fun and I stop when people are hurt.

I also take things waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously sometimes…

References: (If you don’t believe anything I say talk to these people)

Marshmallow «+»: (Old sniper from the .hac days. Now in Crosshair)
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/0110111000110001/

DoubleDown-AA-/Barracuda-AA-: (Founder of the original Auto-Aim sniper group from TFC.)
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/2beararmy/

Twisted«+»: (Former member of MS as well as founder of Crosshair)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/moonshineandbutterflies/

[NSA] Chop: (Current Leader of NSA)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/masterchopy/

What are your personal interests or hobbies?

I always yearn to understand and learn; my goal in life is simple: to understand everything.

When I’m not dicking around online I’m usually buried in American or British Literature. My favorite books include: Brave New World, 1984, Sons and Lovers, Sun also Rises, and others.

My other biggest hobby is science. I have traversed the universe in the Sagan Series, brushed up my physics in the Feynman Lectures, and gazed at the stars from my front porch. I am absolutely fascinated by the natural world: the way stars twinkle, the path an electron travels around an atom, and especially how fish swim.

Nerdy stuff aside, I play soccer, run track, and play games.
    I also LOVE movies.

How did you come across the Snipezilla server?

I’m an old member of the SvS community. In TFC I was in [H R C] sniper clan during the days of WON. I’ve played with -AA-, n$c, CGS, NSA, -st-, and others during the SLV days. I’ve participated in SLV2 and played a bit in SLV3 when tf2 first started. However, I was on my brother’s account during those years. (I was just a kiddo after all)

Currently, I am in CGL and I am a scrim team member. I know, cgl doesn’t have the best reputation but I missed the svs days and joined any clan I could. While playing with them I hopped from server to server until I found Snipezilla.

Why do you want to become an admin?

I’ve been in the sniper community for so long I might know a thing or two about it. Hopefully I will try to improve upon things as well as keep old traditions.

I ALSO LOVE POWER
    MUA
    HA
    HA
    HA
    ;)

I might add I have over 10k points

What do you most enjoy about Snipezilla?

I mainly enjoy the sheer number of people on the server at any given time. It has become the new ADK server of the svs community during the old days. I missed it and I come on often to re-live old memories as well as form new ones.

Why are you so stupid?I'm so sorry about this application, it's so damn cheesy. But it's a Friday night and my boyfriend's away so what do I do?

WHERE TO FIND ME:http://steamcommunity.com/id/FishTacos343/

2. Darth Doggy

Darth Doggy It's Doge time!! Staff Member Administrator Moderator Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ- Lord of the Memes Admin.Sʐ

Hey Lucy, cheers for the submission!
    There will be a discussion made for admins to discuss this submission and we will respond as soon as possible! You will be notified via the forums and/or steam once the decision has been made! The decision might take up to a week (max.), and if that is the case, then you’ll be notified as to why via some means of communication. Also, admins have the freedom to ask you questions, if such arise, concerning your submission.

Note: It's advisable not to over-play the Sydney Sleeper =p
    But nice application ;)

Good luck!
    - Nate

ΩhiteΣtripeʐ likes this.
  3. ΩhiteΣtripeʐ

ΩhiteΣtripeʐ Autism Speaks SNIPEZILLA

Stow that sleeper away :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.