1. TOURNAMENT SERVERS

darwin.snipezilla.com:27015(74.91.122.168:27015)
    darwin.snipezilla.com:27016(74.91.122.168:27016)
    Command: !sz, !menu

SZ admin request form

Discussion in 'Sz Admin Request' started by jeeja, Jan 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeeja

jeeja hi

Name (Nickname is also acceptable)
    jeeja you can call me J J

What are your personal interests or hobbies?
    I play video games, sports football and bastketball

How did you come across the Snipezilla server?
    I found this server from a youtube video, i got intrested about and it and start playing on it since last year and it became my favourite server.

Why do you want to become an admin? (Motivation)
    I want to help the server out as some player join and don't follow rules, ruin all other players fun when some admin are offline. I wanted to help out warning players who are not following the rules so other enjoy the game.

What do you most enjoy about Snipezilla?
    Sniping, solving other players problem, improving my sniping skills and most of all having fun.​

2. Darth Doggy

Darth Doggy It's Doge time!! Staff Member Administrator Moderator Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ- Lord of the Memes Admin.Sʐ

Cheers for the submission, Jeeja!
    There will be a thread made for admins to discuss this submission and we will respond as soon as possible! You will be notified via the forums and/or steam once the decision has been made! Also, admins have the freedom to ask you questions, if such arise, concerning your submission.
    Good Luck ;)

- Nate

3. Darth Doggy

Darth Doggy It's Doge time!! Staff Member Administrator Moderator Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ- Lord of the Memes Admin.Sʐ

Hey Jeeja,
    We have considered your application and have decided to accept your request. You will be added as one of the server admins as soon as you join the Sz Steam public group and accept the admin group request that you will immediately receive. We hope you will continue to enjoy Snipezilla as much as before and respectfully represent all Sz admins when playing!

Good shootin' and see ya around!

- Nate

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.