1. TOURNAMENT SERVERS

darwin.snipezilla.com:27015(74.91.122.168:27015)
    darwin.snipezilla.com:27016(74.91.122.168:27016)
    Command: !sz, !menu

Sz Admin Request: Mixup

Discussion in 'Sz Admin Request' started by Mixup, Mar 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mixup

Mixup Legendary Best Sniper Staff Member Sʐ Tournament «+» Admin.Sʐ

Name: Mixup

A little about me. I have been sniping since October 2007 as far as TF2. I am currently the leader of Clan Instinct «+» . I am a server admin for the Sniper Sanctuary server currently (thank you Zarack if you read this ^_^). I have been admin of the Jump iT server a jump map server. I am currently ranked 15 on the stats board. A few years back I was rank #1 on [NSA] sniping server, Ultima Gaming sniper server, =ADK= sniping server. My sniper clan participated in sniper league slv3 couple years back (if you guys need tips or help setting up a league feel free to message me).

What are your personal interests or hobbies?:

Playing computer games since forever, entering car shows, eating at new food places.

How did you come across the Snipezilla server?

I had taken a break from sniping to play competitive and then when I came back to sniping I refreshed the whole TF2 server list and was adding a couple sniper VS sniper servers and this was one of the ones on there.

Why do you want to become an admin? (Motivation):

I am currently an admin on the sniper server Sniper Sanctuary. I know how frustrating it can be to enjoy sniping when things need to be addressed on the server and no one is there to help out (the current admins do a great job already). I want to contribute to seeing the server flourish. There aren't that many sniper VS sniper servers as is already. So we need to make it the most enjoyable so that people keep coming back to have fun and refer other people to come that way the server stays busy. Keeping hackers at bay, silencing text/microphone spammers.

What do you most enjoy about Snipezilla?

I enjoy the variety of maps that we have to choose from both old and new. I like playing with the regulars that come on. Good server location for my ping. Admins are nice and responsive unlike other servers I have played on before.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:16746238

Thank you for your time. Feel free to say hi in game :D

Perish ♪ likes this.
  2. ΩhiteΣtripeʐ

ΩhiteΣtripeʐ Autism Speaks SNIPEZILLA

Thumbs up from me.

Mixup likes this.
  3. Darth Doggy

Darth Doggy It's Doge time!! Staff Member Administrator Moderator Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ- Lord of the Memes Admin.Sʐ

Hey Terrible!
    Cheers for the application! Always nice to see SvS snipers interested in assisting/improving the Snipezilla community!
    There'll be a discussion concerning your request and we'll try and respond to you as soon as possible via the forums or Steam.
    Though could you please sync your Steam ID with your forums profile. Makes everything much easier!

Snipe you around ;)

Mixup likes this.
  4. Mixup

Heya Darth! Long time no see/talk. Thanks a lot, appreciate it. Sure I can try and sync up from my phone see if it works. If not I will do it when I get home :)

5. Mixup

Thanks Dauphin! :)

6. Darth Doggy

Darth Doggy It's Doge time!! Staff Member Administrator Moderator Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ- Lord of the Memes Admin.Sʐ

When synced up, you have admin priviledges on the forums as well as the server.
    But you've been accepted. You might have to wait a few minutes or up to an hour once you join the servers for access to the admin menu. Besides that, you're now an Sz Admin!
    Snipe you sometime Terrible! ;)

Mixup likes this.
  7. Mixup

Oh wow! That was fast. Thank you to everyone! Can't wait to meet the others. I've played with a lot of the guys but haven't met officially. Haha ya for sure, we need to get some snipe time in ;)

Darth Doggy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.