1. TOURNAMENT SERVERS

darwin.snipezilla.com:27015(74.91.122.168:27015)
    darwin.snipezilla.com:27016(74.91.122.168:27016)
    Command: !sz, !menu

SZ filled admin request form

Discussion in 'Sz Admin Request' started by Husky, Jan 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Husky

Husky Coffee Addict Staff Member Administrator Moderator Admin.Sʐ

Name (Nickname is also acceptable)
    Brittany. You can call me Husky or Britt which ever :3

What are your personal interests or hobbies?
    I draw, play video games and every Saturday morning I bowl in a league.

How did you come across the Snipezilla server?
    I found the server actually awhile go just by looking for a random server. I came across the server while looking for a server to practice sniper on

Why do you want to become an admin? (Motivation)
    I want to be able to help with kicking those who dont follow the rules and ban those who are cheating. Rule breakers usually ruin everyones fun so it's always best to get rid of them as quick as possible. I'm on the server pretty much everyday and when ever I'm available. The people in the server tend to listen to me when I warn them about the no backstabbing rule but there are occasions when they wont. Plus most of the time a lot of stuff happens when there's no admin on and I can't reach one.

What do you most enjoy about Snipezilla?
    The ability to practice and of course the people in the community. Most of them are actually pretty nice. Oh and I also like the fact that even if someone is a pretty bad sniper some of the people in the server will give them some advice.

2. Darth Doggy

Darth Doggy It's Doge time!! Staff Member Administrator Moderator Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ- Lord of the Memes Admin.Sʐ

Cheers for the submission, Husky!
    There will be a thread made for admins to discuss this submission and we will respond as soon as possible! You will be notified via the forums and steam once the decision has been made! Also, admins have the freedom to ask you questions, if such arise, concerning your submission.
    Good Luck ;)

- Nate

3. Darth Doggy

Darth Doggy It's Doge time!! Staff Member Administrator Moderator Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ- Lord of the Memes Admin.Sʐ

Dayumn you so old.jpg

4. DrunkDoc

DrunkDoc Sz. Personnel Manager Staff Member Administrator Moderator Admin.Sʐ King of the Bitch Fight -Sʐ- "Drunk"

[​IMG]

5. cedde

cedde Snipin's a good job, mate! Staff Member SNIPEZILLA Admin.Sʐ Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.