1. TOURNAMENT SERVERS

darwin.snipezilla.com:27015(74.91.122.168:27015)
    darwin.snipezilla.com:27016(74.91.122.168:27016)
    Command: !sz, !menu

Sz Staff App

Discussion in 'Sz Admin Request' started by Xarga, Jul 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xarga

Xarga Ok

Name (Nickname is also acceptable):Fed

What are your personal interests or hobbies?
    Playing on my pc, going out with friends.

How did you come across the Snipezilla server?
    When I wanted to get better at sniper a few years back, found it on youtube.

Why do you want to become an admin? (Motivation):
    The reason I wish to become a staff memeber is because I enjoyed the Sz and wish to stop cheaters/hackers from running the server(s) for the people on it who wish to play legit and fair. When i'm on, I seem to run into quite alot of these cheaters, though most are trying not to make it obvious and try to act legit (most of the time they leave the server scoot free or the auto ban takes a while to detect them even if it is as obvious such as spin bot.

I do have some knowledge on if someone is cheating, if I do believe they are cheating (of course being on spectator for a while checking if they follow players through walls, spas/flick to players (heads) and even check if their cross-hair is even aimed at them (though sometimes due to lag companionship i will have to see if it constantly happens since i'm in the UK and what-not) I will report them to my friend Wizzy (staff of sz).

What do you most enjoy about Snipezilla?
    The staff are friendly, so is most of the regular people. It helps me get better at sniper(or to worm up).

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:40997769

2. DrunkDoc

DrunkDoc Sz. Personnel Manager Staff Member Administrator Moderator Admin.Sʐ "Drunk" -Sʐ-

Thanks for the app! we will review it shortly and respond.

3. Xarga

Xarga Ok

Ok!

4. Husky

Husky Coffee Addict Staff Member Administrator Moderator Admin.Sʐ

(dont forget to link your steam account to the forums thx)
    But frostbite buddy I honestly can't really see you as being a super reliable admin. So for me it's gonna be a no.

5. Xarga

Xarga Ok

Thank you, but please tell me why.

6. Husky

Husky Coffee Addict Staff Member Administrator Moderator Admin.Sʐ

As someone who has seen how you are in the server I can't really say I trust it too much. I know you sometimes like to troll people which can sometimes trigger some reactions out of people that you could just mute or gag them for. Which raises the concern of you abusing admin powers because you provoked them.

7. DrunkDoc

DrunkDoc Sz. Personnel Manager Staff Member Administrator Moderator Admin.Sʐ "Drunk" -Sʐ-

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.