1. TOURNAMENT SERVERS

darwin.snipezilla.com:27015(74.91.122.168:27015)
    darwin.snipezilla.com:27016(74.91.122.168:27016)
    Command: !sz, !menu

unBan request for | ɱɛmpɦɪʂ |

Discussion in 'Ban / Unban Requests' started by ΩhiteΣtripeʐ, Apr 24, 2014.

1. ΩhiteΣtripeʐ

ΩhiteΣtripeʐ Autism Speaks SNIPEZILLA

w3w.d0pe°e$ likes this.
  2. w3w.d0pe°e$

w3w.d0pe°e$ Newbie Zilla Sʐ Tournament

I just checked, it says he was banned for "Wallhacking". He can make a statement here why he should be unbanned.

3. | ɱɛmpɦɪʂ |

| ɱɛmpɦɪʂ | Baby Zilla

Well, first of all I am surprised having been banished for that reason, me who have never cheated, show me that I have good skills! There was maybe a misunderstanding, I play generally near 150 ping, maybe that the person having banished me would have been able to believe that... I would be willing to have proofs if you decide to not unban me and then, I think that after 580 hours of games, Steam would have spotted some things and I shall have been banished what is not at all the case ;)

You can check my stats if you want, there's nothing suspicious at all ;) : http://steamcommunity.com/id/kirua91/

Thanks !

w3w.d0pe°e$ likes this.
  4. Darth Doggy

Darth Doggy It's Doge time!! Staff Member Administrator Moderator Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ- Lord of the Memes Admin.Sʐ

Your ban was enacted on the 24.10.2013. Considering how this was over 6 months ago and you haven't received any official steam ban or warnings since, I've unbanned you.

5. | ɱɛmpɦɪʂ |

| ɱɛmpɦɪʂ | Baby Zilla

I'm glad to see that ! Thanks , see you later on your server !

w3w.d0pe°e$ likes this.
  6. w3w.d0pe°e$

w3w.d0pe°e$ Newbie Zilla Sʐ Tournament

There you go! See you there!