1. TOURNAMENT SERVERS

darwin.snipezilla.com:27015(74.91.122.168:27015)
    darwin.snipezilla.com:27016(74.91.122.168:27016)
    Command: !sz, !menu

Unban request : oh....

Discussion in 'Ban / Unban Requests' started by oh8y, Jul 16, 2017.

1. oh8y

oh8y New Member

I was playing on snipe server and was banned by VJ admin. I would like unban because I do not aimbot and I play on snipezilla on my main account http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198121345519
    every day and I really like this server so please unban me as I don't aimbot anywhere ask other players I am a good member of this community and don't want banned. sorry for the asking. also pardon bad english i use google translate russiki.

2. Darth Doggy

Darth Doggy It's Doge time!! Staff Member Administrator Moderator Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ- Lord of the Memes Admin.Sʐ

I strongly doubt that's your main account. But prove me wrong.
    Also, coincidentally, there was another player just banned for similar sniping style a few moments ago with the name xd.

You were banned by VJ, a veteran player. The secondary account, that I strongly believe to be yours as well, was banned by Sadface.
    Prove to any of us that that account is your main, then we'll perhaps look into your request.

3. Darth Doggy

Darth Doggy It's Doge time!! Staff Member Administrator Moderator Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ- Lord of the Memes Admin.Sʐ

Additionally, I just banned somebody playing from another UK VPN port (similar to the prior "xd" individual), using my alt name "Teufelsherz". When I was spectating you (standing still... because I was spectating you...), you specifically referred to that name, and sarcastically wondered who it belonged to.

You're not getting unbanned.

4. cedde

cedde Snipin's a good job, mate! Staff Member Admin.Sʐ SNIPEZILLA Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ-

You're banned for good. Try to never come back

5. prims

prims New Member

Guess what I login as "gingerkids" and get banned for multihacking. where are these demos? on the moon?

6. Darth Doggy

No, actually. No demos. I suspected it was your account.
    Prims hacks.png

7. prims

prims New Member

just guessing, no demos on those accs either?

8. Darth Doggy

Although there are a few, there wouldn't be any need for them, for me or any of the other admins to decide that none of your accounts are getting unbanned. Here's why.

Example 1:
    Same IP 1.png
    All of those accounts use the same VPN, being Redstation VPN. Now, it would be entirely fair to say that some of those may not be you at all. Though I know one of them is, that being tales 8.0. I know that's your alt, because it's still using the "prims" name. And it would be only reasonable to assume every other "tales" account there also belongs to you. And I'm still betting that the rest of those accounts also belong to you, which would mean a total of seven different admins have suspected you of cheating and banned you therefore. I strongly trust their judgment.

Example 2:
    Ridiculous KD.png
    This is an account that was banned a few days ago (by VJ, yet another different admin). This ridiculous k/d ratio was surprising... mainly because SMAC should have caught on by then. Something was being used, though unfortunately the owner of that account happens to somehow know my alt. As soon as I joined, "Oh..." ceased playing, sarcastically remarked on my alt, wondering "Who Teufelsherz could be...", idled for a little while, then changed server to where VJ was playing at the time. My alt was called OompaLoompa at the time, so that person would've had to navigate my profile. I mention this because of Example 3.

Example 3:
    Same IP 2.png
    Notice my alt's name there? And the fact that he's using the same VPN as your old account, Az. That Teufelsherz account was banned not long after "Oh..." was. Specifically 24 minutes later. And there were a slew of other accounts, mainly using a British VPN (Just like you) who joined and started blatantly abusing some sort of program.
    Also, to solidify that those accounts are also probably yours... The "0.800000" account was banned at 19:34. The "0.8 selat" account, which was using the redstation VPN, was banned at 19:23. An eleven minute different for two accounts for similar names, but separate IPs, to get banned. Yet, both IPs belong to VPNs that you specifically have used for your alts. So I am to assume that the slew of bannings a few nights ago were thanks to you...

I don't take kindly to others using my name like this.

Good luck refuting all this...
    Sincerely,

-Doggy

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
    cedde and Husky like this.
  9. cedde

cedde Snipin's a good job, mate! Staff Member Admin.Sʐ SNIPEZILLA Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ-

10. prims

prims New Member

I'm not refuting these bans, I can confirm those are my accounts, but the other accounts I think you need to send to me so I can confirm if they were mine or not, because there may be other vpn cheaters. I was playing as gingerkids "clean"(no hacks injected) so I was surprised to get banned for multihack(the usual reason you send me). If you have anything to say about the gameplay, did you think I was cheating or just banned because of alternate accounts?

You should know I'm collecting demos of people I know are cheating, would like to know what you think then, players cheating under your noses. It's quite easy to spot if you used these things before. I see tons of people misusing "silent aim" for psilents(or even because crosshair doesn't line up and getting kills, which could be a ping/packet issue) and "hacking" in general for anyone better than them(most likely they're a cheater themselves). I'll post these demos soon.
    Of course you shouldn't believe me, but I've been playing this server long before these people(known as closet cheaters) and it was a way to cool off after a shit day. I only started cheating in games such as csgo after others cheated, same story here in tf2.

The second problem I have when I saw that Az alt was banned is because I wasn't cheating on it, just to play with my friend wew, since I copied his tags when I joined and he had to guess for a whole hour before he realised it was me.

If possible you could also pm the demos you have recorded so I can watch them.

11. prims

prims New Member