1. TOURNAMENT SERVERS

darwin.snipezilla.com:27015(74.91.122.168:27015)
    darwin.snipezilla.com:27016(74.91.122.168:27016)
    Command: !sz, !menu

What are your mouse sensitivity and mouse acceleration set to?

Discussion in 'Snipin's a good job, mate!' started by Perish ♪, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Perish ♪

Perish ♪ Oink oink Staff Member -Sʐ- Admin.Sʐ

People always say "Just choose the setting you're most comfortable with". So now I'm wondering what mostly everyone is comfortable with. As for me, I have set it to the highest sensitivity and I have recently switched the mouse acceleration from 1.0 to 1.3 (a few days ago). I am still trying to get used to it. But, I believe the recent change did help improve my aiming while scoped in and allowed me to shoot moving targets better. Of course, right after the switch I was tremendously worse at sniping and it took a while to get used to. I am still not completely accustomed to it yet. Maybe in the future I shall increase it even more. Thoughts?

2. cedde

cedde Snipin's a good job, mate! Staff Member SNIPEZILLA Admin.Sʐ Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ-

G100s @1000dpi -500hz sens 1.039 (40cm/360)
    WMO @400dpi -1000hz send 2.598(40cm/360)
    No accell (lol), raw input.
    monitor @144hz, big difference in lag.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2014
  3. ΩhiteΣtripeʐ

ΩhiteΣtripeʐ Autism Speaks SNIPEZILLA

I use raw input as well.
    Razer Deathadder '13,
    0 Acceleration
    X-axis 800 dpi
    Y-axis 1000dpi
    Polling rate 1000

I wanted to add that I recently acquired a XXL mouse pad that is 3ft by 2 ft. ;-)

monitor 25hz interlaced [Using 32inch TV ]

Last edited: Feb 9, 2014
  4. cedde

cedde Snipin's a good job, mate! Staff Member SNIPEZILLA Admin.Sʐ Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ-

25hz? :p you sure?

5. ΩhiteΣtripeʐ

Yep, but it is interlaced so it's equivalent to 50hz normal. I'm wondering if there is a way i can change it without losing my resolution of 1804x1014. Any idea's?

6. cedde

it's a tv or a monitor? only DVI cable for high hz

7. ΩhiteΣtripeʐ

TV with HDMI

8. cedde

Visit craiglist and buy a $15 crt monitor or get the Asus VG278HE (it's the one i use now after my crt dell M780 died).
    No more lag.

9. ΩhiteΣtripeʐ

I don't lag at all. But while we are talking about lag, my wife was doing something on her computer and when my lag reached about 180-200 ping i noticed I was doing awhole lot better .

10. cedde

Last edited: Feb 9, 2014
    ΩhiteΣtripeʐ likes this.
  11. ΩhiteΣtripeʐ

This is going to be brief i'm doing cal homework.
    I don't get any blur at all when i play, or ever on any games. Now that you've mentioned it I'll have to pay more attention when i'm in game, i do realize that a lot of my HS on moving targets i have to lead them or off center my aiming. It is almost instinctual now.

12. Perish ♪

Perish ♪ Oink oink Staff Member -Sʐ- Admin.Sʐ

You guys make this so complicated ._.

ΩhiteΣtripeʐ likes this.