1. TOURNAMENT SERVERS

darwin.snipezilla.com:27015(74.91.122.168:27015)
    darwin.snipezilla.com:27016(74.91.122.168:27016)
    Command: !sz, !menu

What do you enjoy most about Snipezilla?

Discussion in 'Snipin's a good job, mate!' started by Darth Doggy, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Darth Doggy

Darth Doggy It's Doge time!! Staff Member Administrator Moderator Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ- Lord of the Memes Admin.Sʐ

Just a feel-free thread for those who would like to share what they enjoy most about Snipezilla. Please try and keep it clean ;)

2. [XSV] Revan

[XSV] Revan SITH LORD Admin.Sʐ

I like talking to people and having fun with the community. Sniping is also fun, but meeting people is probably the best! The server is pretty hilarious at times.

3. J.D. wHO DAt

J.D. wHO DAt Moderator Staff Member Moderator The Enforcer -Sʐ- Admin.Sʐ

I really enjoy spy.....hopefully we can get it on NOBRIDGE......won't have to worry about backstabbing then. Always enjoy the server, runs smoothly have good people on it. Cedde, Dius, magnus even though he never talks, johan,reven,wew,pope, lonewolf dem dam arrows,vicktor,caboose,jake from statefarm, and many more just the ones off the top of my head.

I would love to vote to have spy unlocked on every map.......but cedde is king and what he says goes so all I can do is hope for the best.

I think orange is our most popular map.
    The map that needs to be removed in my opinion is sn_dot.....that map is just pure garbage. Too small for even 5v5 not to consider what it is like with 9v9.

The addition of new maps was also a nice touch as the barn map that is really long distance is really nice (boy i would love to try spy on that ;).

The removal of the Darwin shield was soooooooo nice, that thing turns noobs into gods on the correct map.

Main man Cedde, I know does not care for headshots only mod, but I think it would be a nice addition, just throwing that out there.

Overall cedde has done a great job with the server and I am happy with just the way it is.....except for me not having spy on every map heheheheheheheh GIIIIIIVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE MMMMMMMEEEEEEEE DAAAAAA FRENCHIE

P.S. the new website is nice.....glad to have this so more communication can be established.

-JD who dat

4. cedde

cedde Snipin's a good job, mate! Staff Member SNIPEZILLA Admin.Sʐ Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ-

Thanks J.D.
    I will try to solve the backstab situation. Either no damage or very little is the idea for now.:p

5. J.D. wHO DAt

So can we unlock spy for orange nobridge

6. cedde

cedde Snipin's a good job, mate! Staff Member SNIPEZILLA Admin.Sʐ Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ-

OK! 8 players minimum to select Spy on NoBridge
    (currently 12 for the one with bridge)

7. [XSV] Revan

I don't know if you ever thought of this but we could but a counter on the maps and set a threshold for how many times one map can be re-played. There was one sesh where I played on orange for 130 minutes straight. I was rushing for epic strange ranking so I didn't care. But it can be aggravating for other people. This may not be needed but it is a thought.

8. cedde

There is one: It was 3 times max for a while then 5, now it's 100!
    And it looks like there is a bug after a certain number which make the time limit crazy.
    I may putting back to 3x max.

9. [XSV] Revan

Sounds good, I didn't know there was already a limiter :eek:

10. J.D. wHO DAt

The map you speak of is orange and that is because 70% if not more of our community loves orange. Also when map changes to orange is when we fill the server mostly.

The glitch is from players voting to extend the map which gives the map a 20 minute time limit, then a vote to restart map, which extends it very long, but as I said before orange is the most popular map.

11. cedde

It is the only one who put you on queue!
    Orange is also the reason why the max players have been extend to a whopping 18 players and the limiter to 100.

12. 2e.Dopeness

2e.Dopeness Baby Zilla -Sʐ- Admin.Sʐ

Great maps, amazing players, awesome admins and positive attitudes (for the most part) all of which come together to make it a great place to play. Also listening to JD lose his mind on Orange regarding backstabbers is a pleasure lol. However, I'm glad I was able to remove the bridge for you guys :).

13. J.D. wHO DAt

Dope doing work as a player and for the community..........just for you dope--------------->. http://i.imgur.com/MIj6o.gif

14. 2e.Dopeness

2e.Dopeness Baby Zilla -Sʐ- Admin.Sʐ

15. Darth Doggy

Darth Doggy It's Doge time!! Staff Member Administrator Moderator Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ- Lord of the Memes Admin.Sʐ

I get the feeling we need an extra thread, just for gifs or imgurs or 9gags and etc. I got way too many stocked up in a file, just waiting to be used ...

Anyways, for me, it's certainly got to be the community. Both bad and good players making it fun and entertaining to simply snipe in peace and (to a certain extent) relaxation. Ya know, enjoying the game as it is! ;)

And now, a 9gag: http://9gag.com/gag/5766001

16. cedde

Orange now when is safe to rush on the other side!

[​IMG]

2e.Dopeness and Darth Doggy like this.
  17. w3w.d0pe°e$

w3w.d0pe°e$ Newbie Zilla Sʐ Tournament

I really love singing in SnipeZilla server. ;)

18. cedde

FYI your map is rank 11th, another week or two and it could be in the top10.

19. w3w.d0pe°e$

w3w.d0pe°e$ Newbie Zilla Sʐ Tournament

*H5*

20. J.D. wHO DAt

Pretty dang goood.