1. TOURNAMENT SERVERS

darwin.snipezilla.com:27015(74.91.122.168:27015)
    darwin.snipezilla.com:27016(74.91.122.168:27016)
    Command: !sz, !menu

TF2 Why I've almost entirely stopped playing TF2

Discussion in 'PC Games Discussion' started by Nasty Butler666, Sep 16, 2015.

1. Nasty Butler666

Nasty Butler666 Baby Zilla Admin.Sʐ

[​IMG]

I cannot figure out what the deal is with connecting to servers but it just will not go away. I've had TF2 since 07. I've got 25+ servers actually on my Favorites list yet on average only 2-3 will show up. On a good day I'll get maybe 6. Some days I'll be able to connect to Snipezilla servers and on other days I won't be. Even if I directly connect to the IP in the console I'll sit there and attempt to reconnect. I'll have people on my friends list playing IN the server at the same time and I still won't be able to connect.

From the googling I've done the only thing even close to an answer is that my account's been 'blacklisted', but I know for a fact that isn't the case as I'll still be able to connect to the server when it, completely randomly, shows up on my favorites.

I've had this issue (from what I can remember) ever since I moved from Chicago to Memphis. I don't remember having this problem in Chicago, but I'm not 100% on that. Could it for, whatever reason, be my internet provider? I'm so fed up with it.

2. cedde

cedde Snipin's a good job, mate! Staff Member SNIPEZILLA Admin.Sʐ Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ-

You should have post this in another section. Only few people have access to this section. Let me know if you want your post to be move.
    Anyway, you should read the logs history on your router. Firewall may block something or your modem/router can not handle too many connections. Give the model number.

3. cedde

cedde Snipin's a good job, mate! Staff Member SNIPEZILLA Admin.Sʐ Sʐ Tournament -Sʐ-

Also, you have selected 'supports replays' in the filter. I don t know if sz or all servers support that! Maybe the solution of your problem...

ΩhiteΣtripeʐ likes this.
  4. Nasty Butler666

Nasty Butler666 Baby Zilla Admin.Sʐ

That's fairly new I think - correct? Either way, it's been going on since before that was an option. You can move it to a different section if; wasn't sure which one would be best.